Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mini Korean Cosmetics Haul


Hello pretty people!
    So my sister Anna just recently got back from S. Korea and with her, a few things she got for me. Also, a Unni of ours gifted a few thing to me as well. I thought I'd share them with you in a small haul post. Enjoy!

Innisfree Skin Clinic Masks:
Collagen- rejuvenates the skin, leaving it feeling resilient
BHA- removes accumulated dead cells, leaving the skin texture sleek and soft
Hyaluronic Acid- leaves skin feeling dewy and hydrated
Catechin- resolves skin tone and wrinkle concern
Vita C- brightens dull skin, leaving it looking clear and radiant

Skinfood Rose & Shea Butter Hand Cream:
Contains the soothing and relaxing scent of Bulgarian Rose and brightens the skin tone and remains moisturized and smooth.

Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick in #2 Warm Vanilla Pink
Glossy lips with Camelia oil to make lips look healthy. This color is a really pretty pink color that looks very complimentary.

Nature Republic Jelly Drop Lip Gloss in Pomegranate


   That's all everyone! I hope you enjoy this post! Leave me any comments, questions, requests, or recommendations in the down bar. Also I plan on doing a review for the Innisfree face masks, so be keeping an eye out for that. Love you all!
Grace

Email me : graceashipley@gmail.com
Business inquiries only!


No comments:

Post a Comment