Saturday, October 3, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #10

Hello pretty people!
    So I have been very bad at doing end of the week favorites on this blog. Usually I have been really busy or just hanging out with friends. Today however though, I woke up at 6 am and took my SAT's...... for 5 hours. With very little energy though, I bring to you the 10th installment of end of the week favorites.


Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream
     Since my skin is getting paler now, I've switched back to using my one of my favorite BB creams. This one is made specifically for oily skin types  and provides a good medium coverage for my skin. It leaves a semi matte finish and last for a really long time without getting oil. I'm pretty much loving this during long days and I love to give it an even more natural look with a damp beauty sponge.

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact
     Something that I've liked to carry this around with me at school. It's really easy to apply and can help with that midday shine. I'm attempting to use more products from my collection that I often overlook, so I've been trying to use this one again.

Pony X Memebox Easy Mix Blush 
     With the weather getting colder and my tan fading, I've been needing a little skin tone booster. What really cool about this blush is that it has 4 different colors, so you can really switch it up with this blush. The one I've been liking a lot is the darkest shade 04 which is a rosey mauve. I sweep it onto the apples of my cheeks.

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Conditioner
    This conditioner makes my hair uber soft and get's rid of all the tangles. It's been awhile since I've really liked a conditioner. Also I'm trying to use more natural products in my skincare/ haircare routine.

Omen- Disclosure ft. Sam Smith
 
    That's all for this week! I'm sorry that it's not a very post, but I literally feel like I'm sleep writing right now. As always if you have any questions, comments, requests, or recommendations, leave them for me in the comment section below and I'll get back to you ASAP. Love ya'll and I'll see you next time!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment