Saturday, October 10, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #11

Hello pretty people!
    Another week bites the dust, another week bites the dust. Anyway, This week I tried out a lot of new things, so I'm excited to share them with you. Besides from that though, this was a pretty basic uneventful week. I worked a couple of days and did some school, but other than that, nothing too eventful. Although I did buy new running shoes tonight, so that's always a bonus.But anyway, let's jump into this post!


    First thing that stood out to me this week, is the Treat Beauty Sweet Dreams body lotion. I got this off of Hautelook and have been loving it this week! It moisturizes my skin really nicely without any greasy feeling. The lavender scent is very calming and lingers for a long time of the skin. It really helped to clean up some sweat acne I had on my arms too, and has helped my body acne as well. It's organic and really good quality, so I had to mention it.
    Although not a new product, The Skinfood Good Afternoon BB Cream has come back into rotation. Now that it hasn't been as warm, my tan has started fading, so I can start wearing my BB creams again. This one is AMAZING at staying put. It's made for oily skin, and leaves a great matte finish on the skin. I really like it for the days I go to classes because I don't have to touch it up throughout the day at all.
    A trick I've been trying my hand at, is using an olive green eyeliner, I'm loving the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Sage Gold, on my tightline. It really enhances the green tones in my hazel eyes, and is a really pretty subtle pop of color. This particular eye pencil is literally so smooth and glides on so nicely, it really reminds me of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eye pencils. It's nice and waterproof too, so it doesn't transfer down to my lower lashline.
    Another thing added into my rotation again, is the Sleek Au Naturel Palette which has gorgeous cool earthy tones, that is the perfect fall palette. I like to take a matte brown into my crease, and apply a really pretty shimmer onto my inner corners. These shadows are very smooth, and apply like butter. The quality reminds me of MAC eye shadow, and is a fraction of the price.
    Lastly is the Covergirl Super Size Mascara. I'm not going to lie, I bought this mascara because it was had limited edition Star Wars packaging. I'm not ashamed either, but I am impressed. I got a waterproof one, which is good because I love using waterproof mascara, and it is intensely black. It makes my eyelashes look extremely long! Although it does a good job lengthening, I like to go in afterwards with a spoolie, just to ensure no clumping. It really open up my eyes though, and makes my lashes look amazing!

    That's it for this week's 5 favorites! I hope you all enjoyed it and be sure to leave your favorites in the comments below as well as any questions, comments, request, or recommendations. I hope that the week ahead gives us some more activity and that we have really good experiences. Until then, love y'all!
Grace

Email me any business inquiries at:
graceashipley@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. I've always heard good things about sleek palettes! It's really too bad that they're only available online here. The Skinfood BB cream looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek eye shadows are totally worth it! Their pigmentation is really similar to MAC ones. I'm glad you liked my post!
      Grace

      Delete