Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Favorite Under Eye Concealers


Hello pretty people!
    Hello, my name is Grace, and I'm an under eye concealer addict. It started somewhere back in junior high, which is when my lack of sleep started. To this day, I still only get a maximum of 8 hours at night, and about a minimum of 4 1/2 on most days. As horrid as that is, I've relied on under eye concealer to get rid of my panda eyes. Today I decided to share these concealers with you!


1. Maybelline Better Skin Concealer in Light
     While I don't believe that this product does what it claims to, I do like the natural coverage and finish that it leaves underneath my eyes. I usually like to apply this before my foundation and after on any veins that are still peeking out. It has a nice lightweight feel and works all over the face well too.

2. Sonia Kashuk Liquid Light Concealer in Halo
    This is a great highlighter and concealer combination! It does a really good job of combating dark circles and adding light to the whole face. usually I'll just apply it once underneath my bb cream and blend it out with a sponge. It really makes your eyes look wide awake.


3. Missha Under Eye Brightener
    This formula is a little drier than the previous two, and is the lightest of them all. I love this when it's the dead of winter and I need a brightener. It doesn't come off orange toned at all, so it works very nicely with my skin tone and provides a really nice coverage for my dark circles.

4. Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream
    This is probably my absolute favorite under eye concealer. It conceals so nicely, and although applies thickly, can be blended into a really light formula with a damp sponge. It has salmon oil in it, which is really good at helping to not only brighten up your eyes by wearing it, but also help to diminish dark circles in the long run.

     That's it for this post! I hope that you all enjoyed it, if you did be sure to leave any questions, comments, requests or recommendations in the down bar and I'll get to you ASAP. Love ya'll so much, and I will see you next time!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment