Sunday, November 2, 2014

Etude House I Need You Sheet Masks Review + Memebox Exclusive Codes!


Hi Doll!
    I know that I am so late posting this week, but I've had parties going on for the past couple nights and have been so busy during the day. But I am back with a new review and this is for the Etude House I Need You sheet masks. My Unnie, Hyeyeun, brought some back from Korea when she was visiting us for the summer, and I finally got around to trying them out. So here are my thoughts on a couple of these masks, let's get started, shall we?

Ingredients I like:
Grapefruit Extract, Camellia leaf extract, Sophora Angustifolia root extract, Honeysuckle flower extract, Peach leaf extract, Paeonia albiflora root extract, Ginkgo leaf extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract.
**** All mask sheets have the same base ingredients**** 

1. I Need You Rice! Mask Sheet ~ Purifying

 Claims: This mask sheet contains rice extract that brightens up dull and rough skin for smooth and healthy skin.
     My Thoughts:
Scent: Smells light and floral, almost like rose petals
Product: The formula is white and creamy, resembles rice water and blends nicely into the skin.
Results: My skin looked a lot brighter and felt very soft to touch. My pores felt very clean and nice. I recommend this mask to anyone who has duller skin and is looking for a nice pick me up. Really great and gentle on my skin.
Rating: 5/5

2. I Need You Vita Complex! Mask Sheet ~ Radiating Skin

Claims: This mask sheet contains various vitamin derivatives that purify and brighten up dull skin for a healthy natural glow.
     My Thoughts:
Scent: Smells a little citrusy with a light hint of floral.
Product: Unlike the rice mask, the liquid in this product is clear and a little stickier.
Results: My skin looks brighter and feels a little bit smoother. I'm not too crazy about this one, but it was still a nice mask.
Rating: 4/5

3. I Need You Bamboo! Mask Sheet ~ Clean Moisture
Claims: This mask contains bamboo extract, providing cool, soothing relief to dryness for clean, moist skin.
    My Thoughts:
Scent: The scent is a little muskier than the others
Product: The product itself if a emulsion/serum texture. Doesn't feel to heavy on the skin and has a nice cooling effect on the skin. It feels like its soothing each pore on your face.
Results: My skin looked and felt really soft after this mask and it actually helped to clear up some of my acne spots. My skin had been peeling from vacation, but it dramatically decreased after using this mask.
Rating: 5/5

4. I Need You Pearl! Mask Sheet ~ Bright Complexion
Claims: This mask contains pearl extract full of amino acids and minerals, brightening up dull skin for a bright and clear complexion.
     My Thoughts:
Scent: Soft floral scent life most of these masks
Product: Clear serum like formula, slightly sticky
Results: Skin looks clearer and more brightened. It looks a little clearer and less red, more even toned.
Rating: 4/5

5. I Need You Honey! Mask Sheet ~ Richly Moisturizing
Claims: This mask sheet contains honey full of moisture, providing dry and rough skin with a moist radiant look.
     My Thoughts:
Scent: Unlike the other masks in this collection, this one smells slightly like honey. It's not too strong and it is pleasant.
Product: The product is a creamy emulsion consistency that is thicker like a serum. Feels nice on skin, not too heavy feeling on the skin.
Results: My skin feels really hydrated and smooth. Leaves a super dewy look to the skin, skin doesn't feel tight at all, just comfortable and relaxed. No dry flakes around the mouth like my skin usually is, and over all my skin was replenished. Skin didn't end ep clearer at all though.
Rating: 4/5

6. I Need You Royal Jelly! Mask Sheet ~ Smooth Hydration
Claims: This mask sheet contains richly nutritious royal jelly extract, helping to enhance smooth, moist healthy skin by protecting weak and rough skin from the outer environment.
     My Thoughts:
Scent: Slight honey scent. Not too heavy or thick
Product: Milky essence type, thin and not sticky. Patted into skin for the first couple minutes. Feels tacky at first but settle really nicely.
Results: My skin is softer and smoother. It feels really happily hydrated and replenished. This masks makes my skin look 10x better and makes it feel silky and smooth. Skin has a really nice moisture level. It's healthier and has a nice oil free glow. I love this mask! I love how much smoother my skin is!
Rating: 5/5

    That's it for today! I hope you all enjoyed this post and hopefully I'll be back soon with some new reviews and posts for you! As the title suggests, here are the coupons for Memebox this month:

$5 off $30 or more: QO5T0C
$5 off $100: AFFILIATE-7883-D36TF-EPEL
$10 off $150: AFFILIATE-3488-3X5LC-OOME
**Ends 11/30/14**

     Love you all and see you next time! Muah
Grace




Song of this post:
Medicine- The 1975

                                                           →EMAIL ME @←                   ✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. For me, I didn't like the royal jelly, it's too sticky T^T

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it can feel pretty tacky while it sinks into your skin. I like to put a moisturizer on overtop to help it absorb better

      Delete
  2. Ohhh! I've tried the VitaComplex one and super loved it. So the others are must tries! Thanks for this review! :D
    http://ladyarizel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete