Wednesday, May 15, 2013

D.I.Y Sleeping Pack/ Mask 래핑하 졸려 시간 마스크!!


Hello!!!!
     I decided that Wednesday will be a D.I.Y day and a couple nights ago I created a Sleeping Pack. If you don't know what a Sleeping Pack is, it is a product you wear to bed that can help to moisturize, tighten your pores, etc. Any way these are uber popular in Korea right now and I wanted to make one myself. So here is my pore tightening, softening Sleeping Pack.

Tools:
A Mixing Cup

Mixing Tool
Ingredients:
Aloe Vera Gel

Two Different Face Mask 1 Clay and 1 Peel off

This one is optional but for pimple prevention or quick healing, Use an Acne Medication



Directions:

Step 1:
     The majority of this product is Aloe Vera Gel and you want to put  a lot of it in the bottom. I didn't use any measuring tools with this, but if i had to guesstimate, I would say its about 1/4 a cup.

Step 2:
    Take the peeling mask and pour in about 1 tablespoon of it. This one I'm using has cucumber in it to give this pack a soothing property.

Step 3:
    Mix in some of the clay mask, about 1 tablespoon. I'm using an Avocado and Oatmeal mask to really smooth and soften the skin while clearing out your pores to give your skin a healthy glow.

Step 4: (optional)
     If you want to, you can now add the acne medication. pour in about 1/2 a Teaspoon. This is only necessary if you have breakouts that you want to clear up over night.

Step 5:
Once you mix up the concoction, it should look like the picture on the right. It has a gel- like texture and is very hydrating while it cleans out your pores and helps to clear your skin.
     When you apply this to your skin, It will look like the picture on the left. So you can wear it to bed and there won't be any icky stuff on your pillow in the morning.

    Well that's it! I love this because it makes my skin look gorgeous, and I hope that you try it out, and love it. Until Friday,

Grace (:
그레이스

p.s. Working out really helps to clear up the skin so join me in the 11 week fitness challenge, because its not just about the products you put on your face.

→EMAIL ME @←✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. thanks for this ^_^ i watched get it beauty series and heard about this sleeping pack mask :P

    so u dont have to wear moistuirizer after wearing this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not immediatly. When you wake up in the morning and wash it off moisturizing is a good idea, but not after first application. And I'm glad you enjoyed this!

      Delete
    2. How often should you do this mask

      Delete
    3. I usually use sleeping packs about 3 times a week :) I hope you enjoy my blog!
      Gracie ^.^

      Delete
  2. May I use any other peel off mask and mud face pack other than what you are using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use whatever kind you personally like! Use the same ratios and it should result in a similar outcome :)

      Delete
    2. So,may I use a fairness peel off mask and a homemade fuller's earth mud face pack?

      Delete
  3. So,may I use a fairness peel off mask and a homemade fuller's earth mud face pack?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scrolled down to the comment section and I was kinda shock to see my old comment, haha. I actually never get to try this diy and I also forgot about the recipe, >.<' It's good that I found this article again. I do have 2 of the ingredients now though and I don't really use them that much so I think I'll give this DIY a go soon. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I might have to try this again soon too! It's been so long since I made one, I'm thinking it's long overdue! Thanks for coming back!
      Grace

      Delete