Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Park Shin Hye's "No Makeup" Tutorial ~ 박신혜 "메이크업 없음" 자습서


Hello!
     Okay, so a few post back, I promised you all a Park Shin Hye makeup tutorial, since i had been watching her in Heirs (He Who Wears The Crown, Must Bear It's Weight), I figured I would show you how to capture her "no makeup) makeup that she favors. I added a bolder lip, simply because I like my lips to pop. From her dewy skin to her perfect natural everyday vibe, I think she is perfect for a no makeup tutorial.

Base:
     The first step to getting the perfect appearance of Shin Hye unnie's makeup, is CC Cream. You guys probably saw this sample in my Memebox review. I decided to give it a shot and I really liked the sheer, beautiful glow it gave to my skin. I doted it on my face and blended it in with a  damp beauty blender. Always make sure that once everything is blended it, to pat your face to activate the product, and also to make it blend into your skin easier.

Conceal:
     Since Park Shin Hye has zero bags or darkness under her eyes, and I look like a racoon even when I get enough sleep, I'm doubling up on my under eye concealer. Both of these concealers are by Skinfood, the one in the jar goes on first (It's the Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream), and then go over with the liquid concealer on the top (Rice Tip Concealer Pen). I apply this with a damp beauty blender as well.

Brows:
     Any Korean woman would tell you that brows are uber important, and Shin Hye is no exception. Her brows always look perfectly groomed, so I'm going to use this Skinfood Black Bean Eyebrow Pencil through my brows, using light feathery strokes. Once I'm done with that, I'm also going to apply this to my under eye tail and tight line, to define my eyes softly.

Shade:
    For this makeup look, all that we need for the eyes is a solid palette for gradient eyes. L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Cupa Joe, fits the need. Gradient eyes are very simple, just line your lash line with the darkest color thinly, then the next color a bit thicker, and take your finger to apply the lightest color on the top of your lid. I like to use a cream color on my aegyo sal to brighten up the look as well.

Lashes:
     Since my hair is pretty light, and I want to keep this look really natural, I'm opting for a blackish brown mascara, rather than a full on black. Also the sun hits it so nicely when you're outside, and let me tell you, today I was able to wear shorts for the first time in months today! I curl my eye lashes and then apply an even coat over my upper and lower lashes for some subtle definition.

Blush:
     This blush brighten my face so much!! (and yes, it does need 2 exclamation points) This is The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex You & Face Blush in Pink Peach. It is matte, but it has such a creamy feel to it, which makes me love the quality. Anything that is a powder, but is still able to feel hydrating as well, is welcome to join my blush collection. I like to apply this with a kabuki brush over my cheeks, starting at the apples and the moving outwards.

Lips:
    I love my purple/mauve colors in the spring. I really am not sure why, but something about it just makes the world feel like a better place. I'm really enjoying this product, because it is basically a liquid lipstick mixed with a lip stain. This is Espoir Color Fit Rouge Gloss in Magic Hour. The really cool thing about this, is that it auto adjust for you skin tone, which makes it unique for every person!

Finished Look:







     I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, I know that I promised this a few weeks ago, but I've had so much stuff going on! Excuses aside, I really love Park Shin Hye and I hope that you enjoy my interpretation of her everyday natural look. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Gracie ^.^

                                                          How About You?
                                               What is your favorite Park Shin Hye drama?
Song of this post:



No comments:

Post a Comment