Thursday, January 30, 2014

W2Beauty Haul and Review


Annyeong!!
     Okay so, I have a slight medical condition. Yeah it's this new disease called "MUST HAVE KOREAN EVERYTHING" disorder. So far, It hasn't changed my life too much, except now I parooz the internet, looking for new products to try. I love the aegyo style of Etude House, the sleek, refined, yet natural look of Innisfree and Nature Republic, and lets not even get into the summertime feel of The Face Shop and the wonderful naturalness of Skinfood, just to name a few. I'm also a big Tonymoly fan, as well as Laneige, A'Pieu, and all the others. But this most is not about naming all the brands that make my heart skip a beat, Its about showing ya'll my new purchases!!

Experience:
     So I have been trying out this new seller W2 Beauty. So far I'm really impressed. The girl who runs it, Alice, is so nice! She got back to me really fast about some questions I had and I definitely think I'll be using her as a shipper again. I ordered the products about 2 weeks ago and they arrived in a little brown cardboard box. Each thing was neatly wrapped in bubble wrap (which I then proceeded to pop. All. of. it.) even the samples (which I'm going to have to fangirl about one of them super hard!). Everything was in great condition and in its original packaging, so I'm a happy camper right now. They also threw in a piece of candy which I'm pretty sure is called: Cheng Pudu. It's either that or Cheng Podo. Not really sure. I'm still learning Korean soo forgive me if I got it terribly wrong. Check the bottom of this post for a code to use when you're filling out the registration form, so that you can get some awesome deals!

The Products:
     Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know this is the part you really care about. Anyhow, lets get started:

Face:

A'Pieu NonCo Tea Tree Emulsion
     I know I talked about this in my skincare post, but this is actually a really new product of mine. So far I'm loving it. I really enjoy the smell of tea tree oil, don't ask me why, I just do. So far I'm pretty impressed with it.

Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip
     This product, I'm actually really excited about, and I know that it looks really orange, but in person when you blend it in and apply BB cream over it, it looks really nice.
     And it even has a tiny bit of shimmerish flakes in it too. It's barely noticeable, but I though it made this really unique. So yeah, I'm probs going to use this a ton in upcoming tutorials ;)

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Blusher in Peach Pink
     I'm really feelin these light peachy pink colors right now. Some how it just looks magical with the bronzer and highlighter combo I've been doing recently. I dunno, sometimes you find the right combination and your just like: Score! So yeah, pretty excited about this one too.

Eyes:

Skinfood Black Bean Eyebrow Pencil
     I tried this out earlier today and it's pretty dark, but if I use my Etude House Perfect Brow Kit and use that in the front and subtly fade into this eye pencil. Ooh plus it looks really nice on the under-eye tail as well so I'm pretty sold. I think this will also come in handy for my Park Shin Hye make tutorial that's coming up... oh yes, be excited (:

Innisfree Eco Tools Natural Lashes
     F.Y.I I'm not one of those false eyelash type of girls.... but my school winter dance (which is a lot like homecoming) is coming up on Feb 1st so I figured eh mine as well. So I searched for the most natural ones I thought were nice, and I'm going to cut them in half to make it so uber natural, well as natural as you can with falsies. 

Etude House Lash Perm Shockcara
     Okay, let's all just take a moment to appreciate Etude House packaging. Seriously, When I live in Korea, I'm probably going to die of happiness when I walk into Etude House. Everything is just so princess-y, it makes me smile. Anyway, I tried on this mascara earlier and let me tell you, when they say water proof, they seriously mean it. Haha my cleansing oil was having a hard time with it, but hey, I love me some water proof mascara. Here's why: I'm in highschool, I feel like its a good thing to be prepared to get wet for one reason or another. Pretty darn logical, right?


Samples:

     Ok allow me a minute to fan girl over this Nature Republic Argan 20 face mask packaging:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's my boys EXO!! 


     Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. Anyway, I hope you guys like this kind of post, I'll be reviewing more shippers in the future and also be sharing my purchases with you as well. See ya next time!!
Grace

                                                       How About You?

   Who is you favorite EXO member? Can you even pick?

Song of this post:

p.s. here is a link to the website so you can check it out for yourself (: http://w2beauty.com/?s=31619412 
Also make sure to this code on the registration form so that you can get killer deals like 5% of every purchase you make (; Your Welcome.
31619412



→EMAIL ME @←✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment