Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Face Shop Face It Pure CC Cream Review ~ 페이스 잇 퓨어 씨씨 크림 검토



    Hi! 
    So I've been meaning to do this review for a while now, and FINALLY I'm able to get to it. In August, one of my Unnie's visited us from Korea, and brought me home the Face Shop Face It Pure CC Cream. Since then, I've been using it in tutorials and throughout the months to test it out and decide how I felt about it. Before I get into my thoughts on this, lemme tell ya more about the product.

Packaging:
    The box that this CC cream comes in is simple and shimmery. It has a gold cast to it and it is honestly really pretty. The pump container itself is simple and clean looking. It's very sleek, but still has that "aegyo" feel to it in a grown up way. I like this pump form mainly because I feel like I squeeze out way too much product sometimes, and end up wasting a lot of product. Also the pump form is much more hygienic.


Product:
    The product is lightly tinted and isn't too thick or too thin. It's the perfect consistency of not too heavy and thick enough to provide good amounts of coverage. Even though this product isn't that pigmented, it conceals imperfections really nicely. It covers up my dark spots, scars, and most of my acne, although I do find that I have to use a concealer on my bigger acne spots. It glides on to my skin really smoothly and last all day for me. It comes in a few more shade options as well, but I'd say this product is best for fair-medium skin tones.


Claims:
    Pure Skin CC Cream for lively, youthful looking skin. 3-in-1 wrinkle improvement, whitening, UV protection cosmetic
  • Achieve flawless skin with the oxidation-free formula-

     The CC Cream contains illuminating powder that gives the skin a radiant glow. It also contains 02 container, a compound consisting of oxygenated water and oil.
  • Spa water for supple and moist skin-
     The formula consists of over 46% moisturizing contents such as spa water that creates a moisturizing layer over the skin. This prevents tightness while restoring elasticity.
  • Rich and smooth span formula-
     The rich and smooth texture, 'span formula', prevents clotting and slipping that often occurs when fixing makeup throughout the day.



My thoughts:
    I love this CC cream! It makes my skin look so much brighter and even. I'd say it has medium coverage, which is really good. I love how moisturized my skin is with this product without the oily feel. I have combination skin, so for me this is great because my T-Zone doesn't get nearly as oily as it would normally with a moisturizing product. While it doesn't go from white to your skin's tone, It does adjust to your skin without the white cast some CC creams leave. Overall, I'm really pleased with this product and think it's totally worth the price.

Where to purchase:
    You could purchase this on Amazon for $18.99 + S&H :
or
Kpoptown for $17.11 + S&H:
or
Jolse for $17.53 + S&H:

Overall Rating: 5/5

    I hope that you all enjoyed this review! tell me in the down bar what your favorite CC Cream is and maybe it'll get featured in a review! Also, I have some Memebox codes to share with you all, so I'll leave those down below. I love you all so much and I will see you on my YouTube on Monday, Muah!
Grace

Song of this post:

Memebox Exclusive Deals:
$5 off $30 or more: QO5T0C
$5 off $100: AFFILIATE-7883-D36TF-EPEL
$10 off $150: AFFILIATE-3488-3X5LC-OOME
**Ends 11/30/14**

                                                           →EMAIL ME @←                ✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging about this. Very informative! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! May I know what is the difference between the two CC Cream? The one with the compact powder packaging and the one in the tube? Thanks 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products might be slightly different, but I'm pretty positive that they are pretty much the same thing, only differing packaging wise.

      Delete
  3. Hello! May I know what is the difference between the two CC Cream? The one with the compact powder packaging and the one in the tube? Thanks 😁😁

    ReplyDelete