Saturday, January 2, 2016

Mini Lorac Haul + Review


Hello pretty people!
    A couple weeks ago I was on Hautelook and picked up some new makeup products. Whenever I'm trying to expand my high end makeup collection, I always buy my products off Hautelook because I find really good deals that save me a lot of money. So last time I bought something it was from Lorac. I got some really good products for a fraction of the price and I also now know the the products work for me. So let's get into this haul!

Original Price: $21 (USD)
Hautelook Price: $5 (USD)
    First is the Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Petal Pink. This particular shade is no longer available but there are four shades still available and they all look just as gorgeous. This shade is a perfect light pink that last for such a long time on my face! The formula was created by Carol Shaw and is packed with antioxidants like Vitamins A, C, E, Pomegranate, Green Tea, White Tea, Grape Seed Extracts, and Aloe. I really like this blush because it really last for a long time and is very easy to blend and apply.

Original Price: $20 (USD)
Hautelook Price: $3 (USD)
    Another discontinued product that is amazing is the Creamy Brow Pencil in Brunette. This is a really handy product because it gives you a spoolie on the other side making it really easy to pack it away in my makeup bag. It fills in my brows really nicely and defines them without giving a sharpie look. 

Original Price: $15 (USD)
Hautelook Price: $3 (USD)
    Lastly is the Lip Lustre Gloss in Rose, which can still be purchased on the Lorac website. This gloss is formulated with Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed and Vitamins A, C, and E. I really like the color of this product and the only down side for me is how chunky the glitter is. It does look nice if you blend it out a little bit and it has a really moisturizing feel on the lips.

    That's it for this post everyone! I hope you enjoyed it, if you did be sure to leave me any questions, comments, recommendations, and requests. I'll get back to them ASAP. Until next time, love y'all!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment