Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Holy Grail Lip Products



Hello pretty people!
    It's the first of December already! This year is flying by so quickly and seems to be speeding along. December is my birthday month so I'm not complaining, although I really should begin my Christmas shopping soon. Today it was a very icky and disgusting outside, leaving me to snap some indoor photos, which might be what happens until the sun comes out again in the spring. So I set up a background and tried my hand at some placement, so tell me what you think  about this set up in the comments down below! Today I have my holy grail lip products to share with you all. These are my go-to's when I can't think of what to put on and they have my back in all kinds of sticky situations (all puns intended). So let's jump into this shall we?


    I'm going to start off with a cult favorite, the Smith's Rosebud Salve. This product can be used for everything from cuticles to dry hands and heels to chapped lips. I love slathering this on because it makes my lips so soft once it has all sunk in. I wear this on it's own and sometimes us it as a gloss over top of lipstick occasionally.


     Korres used to make the most luxurious feeling lip glazes with numerous shades. When they still made them, I picked two of them: Laurel and Pomegranate. Laurel is a gorgeous peachy pink that is a got to of mine during the warm spring and summer months. It really makes my lips soft and last for a really long time. I'm a big gloss fan and this nude ish pink is perfect for my skintone.


     This is a slightly newer purchase for me, but it is easily one of my favorite lip glosses now. The NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair is a combination of amazing pigmentation and buttery smoothness. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy on and wears nicely throughout the day. It looks a bit pinker on my lips, but just swatched it has a purple hue to it.

   
     MAC Angel is a go to of mine during the cooler months. It is a gorgeous nude pink with silver shimmers and looks amazing on my skin. It is a really good nude for me, which has been difficult in the past, what with some being to pale, beige or pink toned. I don't want it to be too close to my skin skin tone, but I also don't want it to be a bubblegum pink. This is the best of both worlds and the wear is so beautiful.


    Last but certainly not least is the Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Honey. This color is a cold weather essential and it feels so amazing on the lips. It's medicated so it has that amazing minty feel that makes my lips all tingly. The color is a nice deep toned pink and I think it would look amazing on all skin tones. It last all day long and can be built up to increase pigmentation with causing a ton of smudging.

    That's all for this post everyone! I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to leave me any questions, comments, requests, recommendations, or thoughts in the comments section below and I'll get back to you ASAP. What is your holy grail lip product? Until next time love y'all,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment