Saturday, December 5, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #14


Hello pretty people!
    Today I have yet another installment of the End of The Week Favorites. It has been a super fun week, between a nice break from school, spending time with friends and family for the holidays and eating a ton of food! Literally I've been living off of Thanksgiving left overs this whole week. Anyway with working three days this week as well as activities this week I have a really good selection for this week. Let's jump into this!


    First is a skincare product that I've been really liking throughout the week. It is an organic spot treatment that has beneficial ingredients like fruit acids, willow bark, vitamin c, and CoQ10. It helps to hydrate the skin while clearing up the pores and unclogging the skin. I like to wear this under my makeup before I put on primer. It smells really good and helps to clear my skin during the day while I'm out.


     I was skeptical when I first bought this concealer, but now it is easily my favorite. Neutrogena Skin Smoothing Concealer is the creamiest stick concealer I've ever used. It glides over problem areas and wear really nicely throughout the day. I use over my blemishes and red spots once I apply my foundation and tap it into the skin to set it. It doesn't look cakey and I actually notice a difference in my skin after wearing it, because it has Pro-Retinol, Pro-Vitamin B5, and Vitamin E.


     I know.... I'm going through a major Neutrogena phase. I'm addicted to how their base products make my skin look and feel. They're great on and make my skin better when I take it off, so I feel like I'm winning when I use these products. The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder is airbrush in a pan. It blurs all my imperfections and sets everything so nicely. It leaves a silky smooth feeling on my skin and has the same beneficial formula as the concealer.


     When I got this in my Ipsy last month, I didn't actually plan on using it too much. Flash forwards two weeks and I'm in love. The brush is small and tapered so I can make my brow game super strong. It's so quick and easy, it's buildable, and it fills in the sparse areas easily. I like to run it through the end of my brows and work my way backwards, finishing off at the front. I like to leave a few strands in the front straight  to give my brows a naturally full look.


     This has been a very neglected product in my collection. I've recently been trying to incorporate pink tones into my eye makeup lately to accentuate the green in my eyes, so this base has been perfect. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink is a gorgeous champagne pink tone which is extremely long lasting and has a really pretty shimmer to it. I like to go over it with a brown shade in my crease and pop a inner corner brightener to finish it off.

    That's it for this week! I hope you all enjoyed this post and be sure to comment down below any questions, comments, requests, and recommendations. What product did you love this week? Until next time, love y'all,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment