Saturday, December 19, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #16


Hello pretty people!
    This past week has mainly been filled with work and the occasional outing. One of those being my school's winter concert and of course, and after party at Chile's. I didn't do too much with my makeup this week, although I did find some old favorite and tried my hand at a new lipstick and body scrub, which I'll tell you all about in this post. Let's jump into it shall we?

   
     This is an oldie but a goody for me. I've always loved how L'Oreal hair products work for me, and the scent is so heavenly. It makes my hair so silky and the Ever Pure Moisture Conditioner leaves my hair looking so smooth. It is made for color treated hair, and while my color is currently fading, it still works wonders on it. I've repurchased this so many times I can't even keep track of what bottle number this is. I highly recommend the Ever Pure Moisture conditioners and shampoos for all hair types, whether died or not.


     Balanced Guru Scrub Me Nice and Gritty body scrub is really nice as a pre-shave exfoliate. It has a nice gritty texture and doesn't leave an oily residue, which can be nice sometimes. It has a very strong minty scent that is nice and refreshing, rejuvenating not only the skin, but the senses. The formula includes raw sugar, organic coffee, coconut oil, babassu oil, cocoa butter, spearmint, and ginger. I really like to use this on my legs, arms, and decolletage every couple of days.


     I forgot how nice NYX Pinched Blush was until I started using it again this week. It provides such a nice flushed look to the cheeks without being to bold and in your face. Since it's been getting colder, my skin has been needing a color boost to give some life back into my face. I really like to apply this with a big powder brush onto the apple's of my cheeks and blend it out to my temples before touching a little bit onto my nose for a refreshed, just walked outside, flush.


     I've had this product sitting in my makeup storage since my sister brought it back from Korea in late September. The thought was that once I was paler, that I'd begin using this since it would add a brightening effect to my face. I'm glad I waited too, because now it's a perfect lip for everyday wear. It's really moisturizing and has a great formula which is creamy and glossy. Innisfree Cream Mellow Lipstick in Vanilla Pink had actually been on my wishlist back in the day, and now has a solid home in my collection. 


     With the weather becoming colder, it is once again time to welcome Essie's Find Me an Oasis back into my rotation. While amazing for the summer when I'm tanned, I love using this in the winter as it is the perfect blue. It's described as a cool refreshing ice blue. 


     Lastly is my favorite glitter top coat, Skinfood Nail Vita Alpha in Sparkling Wave. It's a gorgeous multi faceted glitter polish. It has big silver glitter pieces, tiny blue and purple micro shimmers, and a slightly bigger silver shimmer. It looks so great over the Essie Find Me an Oasis, and since there is no snow out yet here in Ohio, it's gives a really cute snow fall look.

    That's all for this week everyone! I hope you enjoyed my 16th installment of this series. Be sure to leave me comments in the down bar, as well as any questions, requests and recommendations. What was your favorite product this week? Until next time, love y'all!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment