Saturday, December 12, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #15


Hello pretty people!
     This past week, I finished up my college classes for the semester and was able to get back into my routine. Basically, I've gone to work, spent time with my boyfriend, and wrote up a killer reflection letter for my English class. I've had a few opportunities to go out though, allowing me to try my hand and some products this week. My makeup had a solid 90s vibe with pink toned shadows and a brown toned rose lipstick to tie everything together with a nice natural highlight thrown in there.


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
    This product makes my skin look and smell amazing. I like to wash my body once day, and afterwards, nothing feels better then rubbing on some lotion. In the winter months, my skin needs a lot more love, and this butter is so nice and creamy. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all and it sinks into my skin very nicely. It been so nice on my legs after I shave, since it's so gentle it doesn't create any bumps at all.


  I On Beauty Precision Foundation Brush
    This brush is a dream for liquid foundation. It helps to create a really flawless base. Everything glides on and give really nice coverage. I like how much it applies on the face, not too much and it blends everything in without looking too streaky.


Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Liquid Gossamer
    This is such a gorgeously wearable highlighter. It gives a rose gold hue to the face and is so light weight that is works perfectly for my oily combination skin, leaving a gorgeous glow, instead of looking oil slick. There are a ton of natural ingredients in this and it is also non-comedogenic so it's safe to use on the skin.


Avon Blushing Raisin Quad
    Although I think this product is discontinued, it is one of the smoothest eye shadows I have ever used. It comes with really beautiful an wearable pink and purple toned shades. It really creates a perfect grungy vibe for those looking for an easy and wearable 90s look.


    Sticking to the 90s vibes that the eye shadows provided, I piggy-backed the Face Shop's lipstick onto this. Grace Pink is a really creamy and long wearing brown toned rose shade, which not only is natural, but gives a nice effect. I really love how cool toned this color is and it works as a nice transition shade.

    That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post if you did be sure to leave me and questions, comments, requests and recommendations in the comments down below. What product did you love this week? Until next time, love y'all!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment