Saturday, December 26, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #17


Hello pretty people!
     Wow, it's Christmas Eve when I'm writing this and the high of today was 59 Fahrenheit. The weather was so nice, I decided to take my photos outside again today, embracing all the warmth while I still can. I know it's probably because of global warming or something of that sort, but for now, I'm enjoying 3 things about no snow: 1. Driving is much safer without slippery snow 2. I don't have to scrape off my windshield before going to work and 3. Not as many new potholes. So I'm counting my blessing right now. Anyway, this past week was intense. Over the weekend I did a caroling and Christmas store in my old neighborhood, I worked, and of course hung out with boo-thang haha. Anyway, I found a few new favorites, and learned the magic of mixing different things to compliment my face.


     I love my Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation, but it doesn't have the best lasting power. I decided to try mixing in some of my favorite CC Cream and the outcome was amazing. The Face Shop Pure CC Cream helps to maintain a consistent color throughout the day without getting patchy or darkening. It really give my skin a perfected look when mixed with foundation. It also makes it match me even more perfectly, since I'm much paler now that the winter is thick upon us and I haven't spent too much time in the sun.


    This is a newer product that I'm adding into my rotation. The Pacifica Perfect Lotus Powder is really nice on the skin. The shade is a universal light and it has a really finely milled quality to it. It has a buildable coverage with a weightless texture. I really like this for setting areas that crease easily or get dry and cakey throughout the day.


     The past week I've been trying to find the best way to accentuate my hazel eyes. They are a combination of dark green and brown, making it fun to pick which color to emphasize. Of course I usually opt for enhancing the green tones. After researching which colors go the best with hazel eyes, I settled on using warm toned caramel browns. The perfect crease color for me is the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Cornelius. It looks great if you apply it with your fingers and blend out with a fluffy brush.


     The best time to go to Target, is right now! I have seriously never seen so many products on sale at once before. Once companies start fazing out products to make room for new ones, they go on sale, and such is the fate of the Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara. This is a really good mascara that grabs my lashes and gives them a long and voluminous look, without feeling brittle of too heavy. The only thing I could hope for, would be a waterproof formula, but c'est la vie.


    Lastly is the Pacifica Power Of Love Lipstick in Nudie Red. This is a great everyday lip color for me. It glides on very smoothly and never looks too heavy. It is a wearable rose toned nude that really compliments my skin tone.

    That's all for this week! I hope you all enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to comment down below what product you've been loving this week as well as any questions, request, and recommendations, which I'll get back to ASAP. Until next time, love y'all!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment