Sunday, August 9, 2015

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Corrective Concealer Review


Hello pretty people!
    So after not posting for a week, for lack of inspiration, I decide to do a review and share some thoughts on the newest edition to my concealer collection. The Yes to Carrots brand is known for having a natural approach to skincare needs, their products being at least 95% natural and being free of parabens, phthalates and SLS. I've only ever tried their the daily moisturizer from their Yes to Cucumber line, but when I saw the Corrective Concealer in the clearance bin at Target, I decided to give it a shot.
   

    The packaging is super simplistic and can get quite messy to be honest with you. Its nice and has a round case which is nice and compact, so it fits pretty nicely in my makeup bag. The packaging basically tells you the color, that it's 99% natural, and that it contains Salicylic Acid acne treatment. Pretty simple, and while red is not my go to color choice, I will accept it this time, seeings how it is a tomato themed product.

The Claims: (From the Yes To Carrots Website)
YES TO the first natural concealer with acne fighting benefits)! Our new cover-up does quadruple duty:

  • Clears up acne blemishes
  • Covers up blemishes
  • Reduces the severity of acne
  • Helps prevent new acne
  • 99% Natural
  • Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free
  • Cruelty-free

Formulated with Tomatoes, Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree Oil to combat blemishes. This transforming cover-up heals and conceals blemishes in two tints (light and medium) to make most skin tones flawless!
Use just about anytime to cover up a pimple and zap it at the same time! Keep one a home for morning regimen use after moisturizing (alone or under your foundation). Keep one in your purse (you know we do!) for touch-ups throughout the day!

My Thoughts:
    First off, I love the smell of this product! I love the smell of tea tree oil, and this concealer definitely contains some of that magic potion form Australia. I like the consistency and it goes on pretty nicely. I like to wear this under my foundation as a kind of "pre-concealer". It provides okay coverage, but it doesn't exactly provide the best full coverage in the world.
    I do however, think that this product has definitely helped with my pimples. Over the course of the couple weeks I've been using this under my foundation on spots, I've noticed that it helps to reduce the life of the pimple, and can soothe the redness that plagues the area. Overall I'm happy about this purchase and would recommend this baby to anyone who struggles with acne.

    I hope that you all enjoyed this post! If you did be sure to comment down below telling me your thoughts, requests, or comments. I'm going to try to get back into the swing of blogging this week, seeings how I've gathered some inspiration on posts over the weekend. As always I love you all so much and I will see you next time!
Grace

→EMAIL ME @←✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment