Saturday, August 1, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #6


Hello pretty people!
    Wow, we are officially in August. AHHHHH!!!!!! I'm not going to lie though, I am looking forward to starting up with school again and the fall weather to usher in some cool breezes. I'm excited to begin my final year of high school and contemplate what I want to do with my future. Just me? Okay, let's just start with my favorites then.


    Let's start off with this sucker, who is slowly creeping his way into my heart. Be Jeweled by Vera Wang is a really lightweight flirty scent. Since I'm crap at describing scents, I'm gonna have my friends at Fragrantica, help me out "Top notes of Be Jeweled seduce us with an irresistible blend of red currant, pomegranate and champagne. The heart adds fruity zests of passion fruit combined with pink honeysuckle and pink peony. Base notes complete the pink feeling with accords of pink crystal-sugar accompanied with a sensual trail of musk and Australian sandalwood." I really like wearing this fragrance during really hot muggy days, because it's not too heavy and really emulates an easy summer day for me. I'm loving spritzing this onto my hair brush and combing it through my hair to have it latch onto my strands. 



     During the warm months, my pores seem to rebel against me. Seriously, I get so oily and my pores look huge in the summer months. That being said, I've been liking the Maybelline Baby Skin pore eraser to conceal my pores. I've also been experiencing those tiny acne bumps lately, and this helps to smooth the look of my skin before I go in with foundation. It has a nice silicone feel to it, which leaves the skin kinda slippery, but it does work great with all sorts of base products.


    
     This concealer is one of my new favorites. The Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Corrective Concealer smells so strongly of tea tree oil, I absolutely love it. It like that it's an acne treatment as well as concealer. It makes me feel better about applying things to my skin. It has okay coverage, so I like to mix it with some of my other concealers to get coverage and acne treatment. I think it has helped my skin as well throughout the past week.



     While I wasn't too on board with this product when I first received it, I've completely changed my mind. The Styli-Style Glide-On Blush Stick in Pretty-in-Pink was originally in my Beauty Box 5 subscription service, and I have to say, I wasn't expecting too much, but it's a really good blush stick! It gives a really pretty natural flushed look to my cheeks, which is always a great thing in my mind. I like to make a couple swipes on my cheeks and blend it out with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It's super quick and gives me a really pretty glow.



    Lastly, but not least, is the Beauty Rush Liquid Eyeliner in Night Owl. It's a really pretty black liquid eyeliner. It has a really nice lacquer finish and it doesn't flake off throughout the day. Also the felt tip makes it a lot easier to create winged eyeliner looks, which is something that I've been liking to do lately. While it's not waterproof, it's a really great eyeliner and doesn't smudge throughout the day.

    That's all this week folks! I hope that you enjoyed this post. Be sure to leave your weekend favorites in the down bar and tell me, are you ready for some cooler weather? Also if you have any questions, comments, or requests, leave them in the down bar for me. Love ya'll so much,
Grace

2 comments: