Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag: August 2015


Hello pretty people!     May I just say, I'm so extremely impressed with the Glam Bags I've received. I've tried a few other monthly subscription services and none have ever really stood out to me. They all had teeny tiny samples that I wasn't that big of a fan of. So far, I haven't been disappointed with anything from Ipsy. Now that I've got that out of the way, let's look and see what I got this month!
1. Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen    "This liner is a staple product for every makeup lover, this felt tipped pen makes it impeccably easy to create flawless eye lines of any variety. Whether daily, nightly, or anytime in between, Starlooks Eye Liner Pen enhances all eye colors, shapes, and sizes with its exclusive, incomparable Pro formula! Available in black, which is universally flattering for all complexions. Applies smoothly, dries quickly, and lasts all day (or night) long!"

Ingredients:water , polyacrylic acid , acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer , triethanolamine , sor b itan sesquioleate , propylene glycol , polyvin ylpyrrolidone , black oxide of iron ( ci : 77499 )My Thoughts:    I've been meaning to tr out a pen liner for quite awhile now, and this gives me the perfect opportunity. The liner has a thin felt tip that is soaked in a gorgeous black shade. It isn't waterproof, but it has proven to be very smudge proof without flaking.
2. Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment     "This treatment is a lightweight oil used daily for strong, glossy, frizz-free hair. Whether your hair is curly, straight, thick or thin, this Argan Oil Treatment will become a daily staple in your beauty regimen.Created with Mediterranean Olive Oil and Moroccan Argan Oil – the ancestral beauty secret of Morocco – it deeply penetrates to fortify, protect and condition hair. Vitamin E and Shea Butter hydrate and soften."

Ingredients:cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, argania spinosa kernel oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, isodecyl neopentanoate, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, keratin, parfum (fragrance), paraffinum liquidum, tocopheryl acetate, butirospermum parkii (shea butter), d&c red 17 (ci 26100My Thoughts:    I'm a big fan of any type of hair oil. They work really well with my hair type and add such a nice shine. I actually have this in my hair right now and it is amazing! It makes my hair feel so extremely soft and cuts back on my frizzies. Also it is nice and moisturizing for my recently dyed hair, that needs more TLC than normal.
3. Clear Clinic Laboratories vanished    "vanished is an on-the-go, clear spot treatment specially formulated with menthol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid and zinc. Thanks to its clear formulation, you can use vanished to quickly clear blemishes all day, under and over makeup. Its travel-sized bottle also makes it easy to take with you on the go"

Ingredients:isopropyl alcohol, purified water (aqua), zinc sulfate, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, camphor, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, cellulose gum, mentholMy Thoughts:    I'm really excited to try this product out. I'm really big on skincare, and if I can wear this over or under my makeup, I'm thinking it's gonna help with clearing up my more stubborn acnes. Since I'm out most of the day, this seems like a really convenient option for me. We'll see what happens.


4. Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Merlot     "Check out Hikari’s collection of gorgeous, high-shine matte lip glosses. With these high-pigment lip glosses you can wear them alone or layer them over your favorite lipstick to create intense new colors. They will give you the perfect sultry lip with just the right amount of shine!    ipsters who sample Hikari Cosmetics will either receive the shade Salsa(classic red) or Merlot (intense red mauve)."

Ingredients:polybutene, mineral oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, squalane,tridecyl trimellitate, silica, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, bhtmay contain +/-: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), red iron oxide (ci 77491), yellow iron oxide (ci 77492), black iron oxide (ci 77499), fd&c yellowno.5 lake (ci 19140), d&c red no.7 lake (ci 15850), d&c red no.27 lake (ci 45410),fd&c blue no.1 lake (ci 42090)My Thoughts:    I like berry toned lips once the weather turns colder, and I'm really curious to see how this is going to work with my lips. I'm a really big fan of the color, because I think I can make it either really intense or more toned down, based on the method of application. This should be really fun to play with this school year.
5. Aila Cosmetics Luxury Nail Lacquer in Mister Pookies     "This lacquer is healthy, beautiful and functional, and turns your mani into nail therapy! There are no toxic ingredients in AILA's lacquers and removers. They use the most natural and organic ingredients out there. Talk about a treat for your nails!"

Ingredients:butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearalkonium bentonite, n-butyl alcohol, benzophenone-1, silica, alumina, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, polyvinyl butyralmay contain (+/-): aluminum powder (ci 77000), oxides (ci 77499 / ci 77491), red 34 lake(ci 15880), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 lake (ci 15850), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (ci 77510), mica (ci 77019), blue 1 (ci 42090), yellow 11 (ci 47000), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), violet 2 (ci 60725), polyethylene terephthalate, polybutylene terephthalate, ethylene/va copolymerMy Thoughts:    This color is a really pretty gray toned chocolate brown that looks really nice in the bottle. Since a brown tone product screams fall to me, I'm probably going to try this out more once September hits us. 
     Overall this has been a really enjoyable bag, and I will continue to use Ipsy in the future. What did you get in your Glam Bag this month? Tell me in the comments, along with any questions, suggestions or requests. As always I hope you all enjoyed this post, love ya'll so much!Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment