Saturday, August 22, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #8


Hello pretty people!
     Another week bites the dust, and I'm seriously looking forward to the cooler weather that has been showing it's face a little bit recently. This week was a pretty chill one. I started my college orientation and hit my goal of running 5 miles by the end of the summer. It kills my legs and lungs, but I feel really accomplished afterwards. But anyways, let's get started with this weeks favorites!


     First off is the Pixi Vitamin Veil Foundation in Medium. I love this formula! It wears so nicely on the skin and cuts down the time. "This formula miraculously evens out skintone and makes it look like you have no foundation on. It also treats your skin to a host of vitamins, minerals and skin-enhancing goodies. It plumps lines, hydrates, nourishes and protects while perfecting skin. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Suits all skin types." I don't like really heavy foundation, and I'm used to BB creams and CC creams, but this had been on sale at Target for quite awhile so I decided to get it. It looks so natural on the skin and the coverage is amazing and build-able for more coverage. 



     Also a product that I recently got on clearance at Target is the Sonia Kashuk Liquid Light concealer. My dark circles are making a comeback right now and that being so, I need some heavy duty help. "The moisture infused formula contains a hydrating complex to enhance skins texture, radiance and color to impart a healthy glow. The perfecting fluid offers buildable coverage and seamlessly blends into a second-skin finish that softens the signs of fatigue and aging."  This covers my under eye area really nicely and it also works as a great highlight for the rest of my face. 



     I'm addicted to hair oils. I believe that they are some of the best things that you can put in your hair. When we wash our hair, we take out some of those beneficial natural oils. So hair oils, help to balance out the lack of natural oils. "Daily, lightweight oil for strong, glossy, frizz-free hair. Whether your hair is curly, straight, thick or thin, this Argan Oil Treatment will become a daily staple in your beauty regimen. No matter what your style, your hair will always look its best when it is strong, healthy looking and shiny. 
Created with Mediterranean Olive Oil and Moroccan Argan Oil – the ancestral beauty secret of Morocco – it deeply penetrates to fortify, protect and condition hair. Vitamin E and Shea Butter hydrate and soften. When you buy Argan Oil products for your hair you’re getting one of the best natural resources for healthy looking hair." This oil makes my hair feel so soft and silky! I apply a couple drops into my wet hair, and it adds a tone of gloss and shine.



    I always have the hardest time creating the line I want with liquid eyeliner. This makes my life so much easier. I like a nice thin line, just to outline the shape of my eyes and this product makes that very easy for me. "A staple product for every makeup lover, this felt tipped pen makes it impeccably easy to create flawless eye lines of any variety. Whether daily, nightly, or anytime in between, Starlooks' Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen enhances all eye colors, shapes, and sizes with our exclusive, incomparable PRP formula! Available in black, brown, and eggplant. Applies smoothly, dries quickly, and lasts all day (or night) long!"  The formula is nice and long lasting. While not waterproof, it doesn't budge or smudge, and it doesn't flake off at all either.

     Last is a song favorite which is Not Good For Me by Hayden Calnin. It is a great moody song that has a nice beat to it. A little for eccentric, but still a good one.

     That wraps up this week! I hope you all enjoyed this post. Comment down below any of your favorites, or requests, recommendations, and comments. I'll get back to you ASAP. Love ya'll so much and I'll talk to you next time!
Grace

2 comments:

  1. I really love target. I should probably try out some more of the Sonia Kashuk line. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! The quality of Sonia Kashuk is so good :)

      Delete