Wednesday, June 17, 2015

ColourPop Haul and First Impressions


    Hi Everyone!
    So about a week ago, I decided to check out the brand ColourPop, which has been raved about on social media platforms. I ordered three things and I wanted to share them with you, as well as my first impressions. Before I start though, I do want to tell you about their customer service and shipping. I really appreciated that they kept me up to date with when my order was confirmed, shipped, and the ETA. Also it shipped really fast to me and I received my package within a week of placing my order.
But, now onto the products!

     The first thing that I wanted to check out was the Where The Light Is eyeshadow set by Kathleen Lights, who has become one of my favorite YouTubers. This set comes with 4 gorgeous and warm toned shades. Let me just tell you right now, the texture is so cool! It's like a cream eyeshadow and a powder had a baby that has super good staying power and pigmentation. I really like the texture of these and I'm super excited to try them out some more! $20.00 set
Colors:
Glow- Creamy vanilla with a matte finish
Cornelious- Mid-tone warm caramel with a matte finish
Kathleenlights- Bright golden copper with a pearlized finish.
Blaze- Coco bronze sprinkled with multi-dimensional glitter with a metallic finish.

    The two Lippie Stix's that I got are both collab colors. Frida is apart of the Coffee Break with Dani collab, and Lumiere is apart of Kathleen Lights collection. Both are very creamy and have nice finishes. I haven't had the chance to wear them on my lips yet, but they claim to feel comfortable to wear. $5.00 each
Colors:
Lumiere- A dusty mauve pink in a matte finish.
Frida- A warm mid-tone nude pink with a satin finish.

    That's all folks! I plan on getting more products from ColourPop in the future, and be on the look out for reviews on these products. What is your favorite ColourPop product? Tell me in the comments below! As always I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you all next time! Love ya'll,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment