Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Face Shop Rice Water Brightening Cleansing Light Oil Review ~ 더페이스샵 미감수 브라이트 클렌징 석유 검토

Hi Everyone!
    So sorry that I've been MIA for the past week. My life has been a string of competitions, rehearsals, events, school, and very little sleep. I've literally been running off of coffee. But, I'm am here today to give you a review!

    Over the years, I have hear a lot about this cleansing oil. I've never really been interested in it, until this winter. The weather were I live is seriously doing a number on my skin. With the cold wind whipping my face, my skin has been uber dry and flaky leading to discoloration and breakouts. Since earlier in January I had run out of my previous cleansing oil, I decided to give this one a go. BEST DECISION EVER!

Claims: The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rice Cleansing Water is an oil free refreshing cleansing water to remove makeup. It is a moisturizing and brightening cleansing water with rice water and Moringa oil. Moringa oil known as 'purifying tree' in India has very strong detoxifying quality. People used to put grinded Moringa plant in the polluted river water to detoxify. Its texture and bamboo extract makes it especially great for oily skin. No preservative.

Packaging: Nothing is particularly too fancy or stands out to me about the packaging. It is a pump product and dispenses nicely. The color scheme is a nice light peachy pink with white, red, and black accents. Everything, including the ingredient list, is in Korean.

Ingredients:
Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil,  Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Water, Glycerin,  Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract (15mg), Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional,  Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

My Thoughts:   This cleansing oil is everything my skin has been needing. Not only does it thoroughly remove even the most stubborn of my waterproof mascaras, but it doesn't make my skin feel too dry, or too oily. This version of cleansing oil is specifically made for those of us with oily skin. While my skin is combination, this cleansing oil works great for me.

(Top to Bottom: Pixi Mesmerizing Eye Shadow, Innisfree Eco Flower Tint, Mamonde Super Longer Wear Eyeliner, Etude House All Shockcara Mascara)

     As you can see, It removed everything really well, except for a little bit of the lip tint. It doesn't leave a heavy residue on the skin and makes it very soft and brightens the look.

Scent: It doesn't have a very strong scent, and is light and floral.

Pros:
Removes makeup thoroughly
Light texture
No residue
Moisturizes
Brightens
Perfect for Combination/Oily Skin

Cons:
None

Overall: 5/5

     I highly recommend this cleansing oil and am highly considering repurchasing it. The only downside is that I only use brightening products in the winter, but hey, maybe I'll use this next year too :) I really hope you all enjoyed this! I love you all so much and I will hopefully right another post this Friday *fingers crossed* Have an amazing and wonderful day! Love you so much, Muah!
Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment