Saturday, March 21, 2015

Red Velvet 'Ice Cream Cake' Makeup Tutorial ~ 레드벨벳 '아이스크림 케이크' 메이크업 자습서

Hello Everyone!
    When I first saw the teasers for this mv, I instantly noticed how fresh faced and natural these girls looked. Their skin is a nice natural texture and the peachy tones are perfect for spring. Speaking of which, happy first day of spring! Anyway, I couldn't pick just one member, because their looks are extremely similar, so without further ado, let's get started!

~Face~

1. Prime
    First step is to smooth out the skin with a pore primer. This will lay out a smooth canvas to help the makeup to apply better to the skin.

2. Conceal
    Take an orange toned concealer and apply it to any dark circles. This will help to counteract the purple tones of under eye circles.

3. Base
    Taking a matte BB cream with brightening properties and dot across face. Blend everything in with a damp beauty sponge.

4. Set
    To set everything, I'm taking an oil controlling translucent powder and applying it to the t-zone area, where I tend to get the oiliest.

5. Blush
     For the blush, I'm taking a matte peachy pink shade and applying it like a contour shade into the hollows of my cheeks.

~Eyes~

1. Base
     For the eyes, I'm applying a light gold shadow stick to my eyelids up to the crease and blend it out with my ring finger.

2. Point
    With an angled brush, I'm taking a red eyeshadow and applying it to my lash line, mainly focusing the color on the outer corners.

3. Line
    Taking a long lasting eyeliner and apply it to your upper lash root. This will help to subtly define the eyes and enhance the eyelashes.

4. Mascara
     Apply an even coat of mascara to the top and bottom lashes to define the eyes.

~Lips~

1. Color
     Taking a fleshy melon color, I'm applying it to the center portions of my lips.

2. Tint
    Lastly to create gradient petal lips, I'm taking a lighter coral tint and apply it over top of the previously applied color.

~Finished Look~

         I hope that you all enjoyed this tutorial! Be sure to comment down below any requests, questions, or comments and I'll get back to them ASAP. I love you all so much, Muah
Grace

→EMAIL ME @←✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I really like your tutorials! They are so simple - you don't have a million steps to follow, but the final look is still really similar to the original! *_*

    ReplyDelete