Saturday, February 14, 2015

4Minute Crazy MV HyunA Inspired Makeup Tutorial ~ 포미닛 '미쳐' 현아 메이크업 자습서


Hi Everyone!
    Today seeing all of the couple and reading all of their status's is driving me a little crazy. And thankfully I'm not the only one going crazy, 4Minute is also in their latest music video. The beat of this song is killer and addictive and besides the bucket hats that they are all wearing with their names on it (did they do that because lots of people only know about HyunA?), this music video was on pointe. The black and white effect was also a nice touch and really added to the glamorous feel of this video. So without any further delay, let's get HyunA's look.

~Face~
1. Prime
    First I'm going in with a pore primer to even out the surface of my skin. Pore primers help to fill in any pores or wrinkle that you have on your skin, giving you a flawless look.

2. Base
    I'm going in with a cushion type of foundation to simply even out and conceal my skin in one step. I chose one that's in a lighter color to mimic HyunA's skin shade.

3. Brighten
    Since I look like a panda most days, I'm going in with a brightening under eye concealer and blending it out with a foundation brush to maintain maximum coverage.

4. Set
     To ensure that all of the foundation stay in place, I'm taking a foundation brush to spread an oil capturing translucent powder over my face. Mainly focusing on area that I get the most oily.

~Eyes~

5. Brows
     I'm taking a dark brown eyebrow pencil to thickly fill in my brows using small feathered strokes.

6. Base
    For the eyes, I'm starting off by applying a cream toned all over my lid up to my brow bone and into my inner corners.

7. Define
    Taking a dark charcoal brown eyeshadow, I'm applying it to the outer corner of my eye and creating a strong v outline, taking care to leave the the center portion clean.

8. Line
     Next I'm tightlining my upper lashline with a black pencil eyeliner. I'm also taking it onto the lash line as well.

9. Smudge & Set
     To create a thick bold wing, I'm smudging out the eyeliner previously applied and setting that with a matte black eyeshadow.

10. Lashes
    After curling my eyelashes, I'm applying a lengthening and volumizing mascara to my eyelashes in thick, even coats to get a false eyelash look.
~Lips~

11+12:

    To create HyunA's dark bold lip, I'm mixing together a bright purple lipstick and a burgundy one. To blend them together, I added some of the black eyeshadow from earlier to amplify the shade.

~Finished Look~

     I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial! It was surprisingly easy to recreate this look. Although it's not EXACTLY everyday wearable style, I really like this look, and I hope you guys do as well! Be sure to comment down below any requests you have for me and I'll see you next time, hopefully for an Amber Shake that Brass tutorial :) Love you all so much, Muah!
Grace


2 comments:

  1. Grace,
    I love how detailed this tutorial is!
    You never fail to amaze me! ;D
    Haha, anyways, I love this eye makeup on you~
    I also think they did the 'names on hat' thing because most people only know Hyuna..

    Anyhow, check out my Sohyun version also! I promise you'll like it ;)
    http://themarvelousmiji.blogspot.com/2015/02/4minutes-crazy-mv-makeup-tutorial.html

    - Suji ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suji! I love your tutorial for Sohyun too!

      Delete