Saturday, August 2, 2014

F(x) Victoria Red Light Makeup Tutorial


안녕 모두!
    Today's makeup is a tutorial for Victoria of F(x). Their makeup throughout this video was bold and sexy, perfect for this song. I had so much fun doing this look, and I hope that you all enjoy it! Also, at the end of this post, there is a special code that you can use to get 5% off  your purchases with W2Beauty (one of my favorite Korean cosmetics distributors). I'll tell you more about that later, but for now, let's start this tutorial!

Face~

1. Prime
     Victoria's skin is flawless like a porcelain doll's, so to give me that same pore less appearance, I'm applying Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser on my t-zone. Use tapping motions to fill the pores better and swipe the remaining product along your cheeks, forehead and chin.

2. Base
     I have pretty dark skin right now, so to give it a lighter appearance, I'm using the Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream  on my face. I choose this one because it helps to brighten the look of your skin. Dot on your face and blend out with clean finger tips. Tap to finish.

3. Conceal
    I have some spots on my face currently, so to give my skin a more even look, I'm mixing the BB cream in with the Lioele Perfect Jumbo Concealer, and applying that to any spots and my dark circles. Use your fingertips to put wherever is necessary. The reason you should use you fingertips is because it will give the skin a more natural look.

Eyes~

4. Brows
     Brow's are so important to this look. Victoria has nice full straight brows, so I'm going to use the Etude House Perfect Brow Kit with an angled brush and filling in the sparse areas. Keep a light hand when doing eyebrows and go with the natural direction of the hairs.

5. Prime
     I have oily eyelids so primer is a must. Here I'm using the Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer and apply it with the wand applicator given. The texture of this product is very similar to the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Be sure to blend it in with your ring finger to make it smooth.

6. Base
     To give the eyeliner we are about to apply something to stick onto, I'm using the Innisfree Eco Mineral Eye Shadow in #26, which is a medium/darker brown shade with fine gold shimmer in it. Apply this with a fluffy brush to give it a stained on appearance.

7. Wing
     Create a thick wing on your upper lash line with some gel eyeliner. Here I'm using the L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner, and applying that with the handy fine point brush that it comes with. I recommend taking some translucent powder and setting the liner with it, to keep it from smudging.

8. Line
    I know what your thinking: "But didn't we just line?" Well, yes we did. However to give this look more umph, I'm tight lining my upper lash line as well as popping this one my lower lash line. Try to keep the liner neat, and only smudge it at the end with a cotton bud.

9. Lashes
     Lastly for the eyes, curl your lashes and apply a good coat of your favorite mascara to your top and bottom lashes. I love using the Etude House Lash Perm All Shockcara. It gives length and volume to every single lash. Plus it's waterproof to boot. Try using a wiggling motion from the root to the tip, for best application.

Lips and Cheeks~

10. Blusher
     I'm using the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Certainly Red for my blush, by making 3 strokes onto my cheeks and blending out with a thick, firm brush. To tone done the color, you can take a powder that matches your skin tone over top of it.

11. Bronze
      Now contour you face with a bronzer. This will help to give your face a slimmer appearance. Victoria has a very nice defined face in this look, so it's okay to be a little heavy handed when applying the product this time. I'm using the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster, because it doesn't give my face a muddy look.

12. Stain

     Victoria's lips in this have a vampy look to them. So to give a bitten look, apply a lip stain all over the lips stroking downwards to give it a streaky look. Here I'm using the Revlon Just Bitten Balm+ Stain in Victorian, which is the perfect shade for this lip look.

13.
     Lastly, to give the lips more depth, I'm mixing a red and nude-ish brown together and apply it to the inner portions of my lips and blending it into the stain. I mixed Certainly Red and a L'Oreal lipstick called Eva's Nude. I  applied this with my fingers.

~Finished Look~

    That's it for today! I hope that you all enjoyed this tutorial! If you have any requests, leave it in the comments and I'll get to it ASAP.
    So now for the discount code for W2Beauty. When you register for their site use this code: 31619412
and you'll get 5% off your purchase! Super cool, right? If you want to know more about the brand, click here to check out my review of the company. I'll see you all soon, Muah!
Gracie ^.^
                                      


Song of this post~
Paper Heart- F(x)

No comments:

Post a Comment