Friday, August 22, 2014

Ladies Codes 'Kiss Kiss' RiSe Makeup Tutorial


Hey Everyone!
    So, I'm still pretty new to Ladies Code, and have only done one other tutorial for them. Anyway, I loved the music video so much. I didn't think that I would as much as I did, but unlike most girl groups out there right now, it has a storyline, which is great. Their previous music video had a really cool concept as well. 'Kiss Kiss' is about this guy who is basically your male sleeping beauty and the girls are trying to wake him up with true loves kiss. Honestly, you should just watch the video because it's fantastic. Anyway, I loved RiSe's makeup in this video because I think that it could be very wearable. Without further delay, let's begin!

Face~

1. Prime

    First off, I'm priming my skin with a pore primer to make a smoother base for the rest of my face makeup. I decided to use Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and patted it into my skin to fill the pores and lines. Oh and just ignore that monstrous zit that is on my chin at the moment.

2. Highlight

     To give my face a natural glow, I'm applying a liquid highlighter to the high points of my face. I'm using the Face Shop High Lighter Beam and blending everything in with my fingers to make it melt into my skin better. 

3. Base

    I wanted to use a product that had good coverage and that could also brighten the look of my skin, so I pulled out the Etude House Any Cushion and applied that all over my skin with the ruby cell puff given. On areas that I need more coverage, I took a brush and applied it over without blending it out.

4. Set

    Now I'm blending everything in with a setting powder. I'm using a really light hand over where I applied the foundation to my spots to give a really good coverage. I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder with a fluffy powder brush.

5. Blush

   For the blush, I'm being a bit more heavy handed. I applied the Innisfree Eco Mineral Blush in Romantic Pink on the apples of my cheeks with the fluffy brush from the previous step. To add even more color, you can tap the blush directly from the pot onto your cheeks and then blend out.

Eyes~

6. Brows
  
     As usual, I'm filling in my brows with the Etude House Perfect Brow Kit with an angled brush. I feel like I might not have to include this step anymore, but for all of you new members of my blog, you should know that this is my holy grail brow product. All that you should do for this look is fill in the sparse areas.

7. Lid

    The only shadow I'm going to be using for this eye look  is a medium taupe brown color with a firm eyeshadow brush and blending it out really well. I'm using the L'Oreal Cupa Joe Palette and also applying that shade to the eye tail or under eye line too.

8. Line

    For the liner, I'm using the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Dark Cocoa which is a dark brown color. I applied it to my tight line, making it thicker on the outer area, and blending out the outside corners to smudge up this look.

9. Lash

    Lastly for the eyes, I'm applying two coats of the Maybelline Lash Stiletto is Blackish Brown to uncurled lashes. This will really give your lashes a natural looking umph. The two coats will help to give them that false lash look.

Lips~

10. Stain

    For the lips, I'm starting off with a red base. I used the Clio Virgin Kiss Tinted Lip in Iyuk all over my lips. Be careful to keep the color on your lips and maintaining clean edges.

11. Gloss

    To finish it all off, I'm giving the lips a little somethin somethin with a hot pink lip gloss by Addiction NV Cosmetics called Sugar Daddy. Once again, try to keep the lines clean.

~Finished Look~


    As always, I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial, if you did be sure to let me know! Also if you have any more tutorial ideas, leave it for me in the comment section. Some exciting news, we have reached 7,000 views! Thank you for all of your guy's support, you have no idea how much I appreciate you. Let's keep it going, shall we? Anyway, I love this look and I actually think I'll be wearing a slightly lighter version of it around for a bit later into the year :) I love you guys so much! Muah~
Grace ^.^


~Song of this Post~

No comments:

Post a Comment