Saturday, March 5, 2016

Setting Beauty Intentions

Hello pretty people!
    Today I'm coming at you with a bit different of a post. It's still about beauty, yes, but it can easily crossover into all areas of life. It hit me a few days ago that I live a pretty passive way with my life. I get into routines or slumps in a way. I go day to day in a monotonous state, doing a routine just because it's what I do. This applies to everything from going to work, getting ready in the morning, eating the same breakfast for convenience sake, to doing a certain amount of studying on a particular night. I'm working on switching that up in a lifestyle way, but I also wanted to make similar changes in my beauty routine as well. Little things like taking a cold rinse at the end of a shower, or taking vitamins, or just switching things up whether it's the makeup I wear every month or the toothpaste I use. It may seem trivial, but it's just small changes that I think will one day help me to set intentions for when I'm an adult.
    This being a beauty blog and all, I thought I'd share a little bit about the changes in my beauty routine that I'm making and sharing them with you. So just keep in mind, these aren't drastic, life changing moves that I'm making now, it's simply something that get's me in the habit of doing things because I want to.
The few things I have chosen to do for now are:
Showering in colder water
Brushing my teeth with baking soda
Going to bed earlier
Wear less base makeup
Take immaculate care of my skin
Do a month of yoga

    That's all I have for this post! I know it's a pretty short one, but I just haven't really felt a ton of inspiration lately, besides from this one topic. It would be so incredibly helpful if you all left post requests in the down bar so that I can really produce content that you will all want to read. Until next time!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment