Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Memebox Haul: Nail Polishes, Sheet Masks, etc.


Hello Pretty People!
     Hello everyone! Today I have a haul, and let me just tell you right now that I have a ton of sheet masks.... With Memebox, you get free shipping if you spend $30 USD, so while I mainly just wanted to try out some Pony X Memebox Nail Polishes (expect a review), I figured I could get free shipping by picking enough sheet masks. So let me just show you everything I got for around $33 USD!


Lador Sleeping Clinic Ampule
Lador Scalp Scaling Spa


Pony X Memebox Nail Polish in Blooming Bouquet, Summer Love, Meteor Shower, and Wormhole


2x Dr. Troubex Sparkling Mask Daily Soothing Treatment


Soo Ae Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Healing


Tosowoong Pure Deep Sea Water Mask, 2x Pure Snail Mask, 2x Aloe Mask


Bonivant Botanical Mask Pack Rose, Mint + Tea Tree, Aloe

    That's all of my haul! I hope you all enjoyed a little sneak peak into what you can be expecting in the next couple of upcoming posts :) As always if you have any questions or request leave them for me in the comments down below and I'll get to them ASAP. Until next time, love y'all!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment