Saturday, March 26, 2016

Ulta and TJ Maxx Haul

Hello lovelies!
    I know that my posting of lately has left much to be desired, but with this being my senior year of high school drawing closer and closer to completion, my time has been spent working on my pre calculus course which will been done thankfully next week, and also working at the store by my house. Thus has been my glamorous life for the past few months. I'm hoping that once summer comes around again that'll I will be able to post a lot more frequently! Anyways. The other day before youth group, I decided I wanted to hit up the new TJ Maxx and Ulta by me. I love when new store branches open up because each one is so unique and you find little gems that you may have not in other ones. So I'm just gonna list what I got a little bit about why.


Calvin Klein One Summer Perfume/Cologne: I've looked at this before and decided to try it out. It's a bit stronger of a scent, so if I end up not using it, I'll probably give it to my boyfriend since he'd probably like it.

Alba Fast Fix Concealers: I saw these two and decided that I mine as well see if Alba does a good makeup product, so the experimenting with this is going strong.

Elegant Dark Wood Hair Brush: My old hair brush had broken a long time ago, and I liked the shape and weight of this brush so it's the one I decided to grab.

Smashbox Primer Water: Praise the Lord in Heaven because I have been wanting this primer water for ages and I'm finally just now getting it because it was half off at the new Ulta. I snatched this little sucker up and coughed up the money for it. This is probably the highlight of my haul.

Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Conditioner: I've used this conditioner before and since I liked it then I thought I'd give it another go around. It makes my hair really soft and very manageable after my shower.

Maybelline Concentrated Eye Crayon in Gold Rush: I picked this up because my boyfriend's school dance is coming up very soon and I needed a long lasting gold color for the look. I had been playing with the idea of using one of the NYX jumbo eye pencils but decided against it since they last all of and hour on my oily eye lids.

Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip Color in Forever Pink: I was really looking forward to this product, but I've been trying to use it and make it work but there are a couple things I cannot get past: 1) This product is very frosty, the finish has so much silver glitter in it it take me back to when I was ten 2) The product really sinks into the lines and dry patches of my lips in a super unflattering way that makes me look like I haven't moisturized in decades. 

     That's it for my haul! I hope that you enjoyed this post and hopefully I'll have more coming your way in the next couple of days! Until then have a Happy Easter and enjoy the lovely spring weather  that is finally coming our way. If you have any recommendations of what you would like to see next on Grace's Musings, please leave it in the comments below or PM me at graceashipley@gmail.com (business inquiries only please)
Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment