Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Purge: Cleaning Out My Makeup Collection


Hello pretty people!
    So the other night after a mass study cram session, I felt the urge to clean out my makeup collection. There are so many products that I either only used occasionally or used once, and I figured they were just taking up space. Also I'm trying to curb my makeup buying habits in an attempt to save money. I got rid of a TON of makeup! I let my sister look through it before pitching anything else that she didn't want. Wanna see what I ditched?


Nars Hungry Heart (not in picture/ Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden / Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded/ Etude House Tear Drop Eye Liner/ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pure Gold and Strawberry Milk/ Covergirl Lashblast Luxe/ Max Factor Vivid Impact Mascara/ Covergirl Natureluxe Mascara

Almay Intense Eyes Shadow in Satin-I and Bold Nudes/ Too Faced Glamour to Go Fairy Edition / Maybelline Blowout Bronze/ Depoted Maybelline Eyeshadow in Bare Minerals container/ Grace My Face Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadows

NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in Dusty Rose/ Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Petal/ Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter's in Tutti Fruitti and Cupcake/ Clinique Dramatically Different Lipstick in Precious Pink/ NYX Round Case Lipsticks in Margarita and Sash/ Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Beach

ELF Lipgloss/ Stila Peaches and Cream/ Nature Republic Rose Lipgloss in Peach Rose/ Ulta Brilliant Color Lipgloss in Chocolate/ Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Victorian/ Aritaum Wannabe Lip Cushion Tint in Sugar

    That rounds up my purge! Wow, I thought I was going to feel remorseful about getting rid of so many things, but lately, I've felt pressed to not take for granted all that I do have. And honestly, if I'm not using it, I shouldn't keep it, and I don't want to end up being a hoarder. So I hope that you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to comment down below any questions, comments, or requests. Also please follow me on Bloglovin, to keep up with all of my posts :) Love ya'll so much!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment