Saturday, September 12, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #9

Hello pretty people!
    So today has really made me embrace sweater weather. It's pretty cold out at only 52 Fahrenheit, and it has really been making me crave a good pumpkin spice latte, and all I want to do is curl up with a book and sleep all day. Alas, since that's not possible, I'm just going to relax and share a few things that I've been liking this week.


Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Essence Primer-
    With the weather getting trickier to meander around for my skin, I've been attempting to provide my skin with moisture, but not too to the extent where my skin feels too heavy. This primer by Etude House is a really good combination of pore care whilst still pampering my skin underneath my base products.

Maybelline Better Skin Concealer-
    With the school year back into full swing, I'm left with very little amounts of sleep. Like, maybe 5-6 hours every night. That being said, I've been needing a pick-me-up concealer, and this does a really great job with my under eye circles. I also use it on spots, and it does a fantastic job of concealing and treating at the same time.

Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer-
    This little sucker is amazing at making my eye shadows last all day long. I've been having really long days, so the fact that even when I get home, my eye shadows are still in place, is kind of incredible. This primer is waterproof so it's fantastic at lasting on even the oiliest of eyelids and has a similar texture to the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Celestial Seasonings Authentic Green Tea-
   For the past week, I've had a little head cold. It kinda sucks because it makes me really foggy in the head most days, and my nose gets all clogged up (sorry, TMI). But nothing makes me feel better when I'm sick, then a nice warm cup of green tea. So I've been chugging a cup of this green tea before bed every night, and I do believe that it helps a little bit.

Song of the Week:
Kick The Dust Up- Luke Bryan


    That's it for this week everyone! Sorry it's not more interesting, but seeings how I had a cold, I wasn't much of an experimenter this week. Hopefully I'll have a lot of new and more exciting goodies to share at the end of next week. As always if you have any questions, comments, requests, or recommendations, leave them in the comments below and I'll get back to you ASAP. Love ya'll,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment