Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pony x Memebox Pony Brown Bloom Box Review

Hi Everyone!
    So, it's a pretty well known fact that I love Pony. She is seriously one of my favorite makeup artists and never ceases to create gorgeous looks. When Memebox teamed up with her earlier in November of last year, I wanted EVERYTHING from the collections. Recently they have also been creating boxes filled with new products and today I have a review on one of them.
     There were three color options to choose from, and I went with brown, because for me, that is always a safe and comfortable place. There was also a pink and orange option as well.


Description: A hint of brown adds a subtle glam to your everyday makeup. This box contains products from Pony Floral Collection as well as additional makeup products that you can pair with her products to achieve Pony's signature romantic spring look. Plus a mystery skincare item!

~Products~


1. Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad in #01 Brown Bloom
Description: Warm, earthy brown-hued eyeshadows perfect for the spring! Silky formula applies evenly, blend effortlessly, and stays put all day.
My Thoughts: I've never not liked the eyeshadows that have been coming from the Pony collections, and this palette is no different. It has four gorgeous and shimmery browns that are ideal for the upcoming warm months. I'm pretty excited to experiment with these shades. And before moving on, let's just take a moment to comment on the AMAZING packaging. It looks so expensive and is so pretty.
Cost: $18.00 USD

2. Pony Blossom Lipstick #01 Rose Garden
Description: Formulated with white flower complex, honey, and shea butter to keep your lips moisturized and supple, this pigmented lipstick has a semi matte finish that is not overly drying.
My Thoughts: This lipstick is a beautiful orange toned red that I think will be perfect once the cold weather swings around again. For me, his color is too bold for the warm summer months, which is when I like to keep everything nice and light makeup wise. Once again though, the packaging has me squealing with joy.
Cost: $12.00 USD

3. I'm Mascara #01 Jet Black
Description: Jet-black mascara intensifies any signature look, and the powerful formula creates lavishly long, voluminous, and perfectly defined lashes without smudging or clumping. Powerful blend of vitamins and black beans strengthens and nourishes short, weak lashes.
My Thoughts: The wand looks like it could really grab each and every lash. I'm looking forward to testing this product out in the months ahead. One small down side, is that I'm not sure if it's waterproof or not, but I guess time will tell.
Cost: $5.50 USD

4. I'm Eyeliner #01 Night
Description: I'm Eyeliner Retractable Waterproof gel eyeliner glides on smoothly to deliver cosmic doses of highly pigmented color. Formula dries for a long-wearing, water resistant finish. With it's retractable end and smudge tip, this liner is your go-to eyeliner for creating countless looks.
My Thoughts: This eyeliner couldn't have come sooner. My much loved Mamonde long wear liner has bitten the dust, so to speak. This looks ideal for me, and I love the formula and richness of the color. I think I'm going to be using this a lot for tightlining.
Cost: $5.00 USD

5. Pony Easy Mix Block Blush
Description: This 4-in-1 blush pact is excellent for highlighting, contouring, and defining the apples of your cheeks. You can use it to recreate some of Pony's favorite looks. Formulated with natural and gentle ingredients to create a silky, easy to apply blush product.
My thoughts: I think this product is going to receive a lot of love from me. I think it makes a gorgeous highlighter when you mix all the colors together! The formula is very smooth and applies really easily to the skin. 
Cost: $9.50 USD

6. It's Skin Mini Bebe Mist
Description: Mild protein and witch hazel extract protect the skin providing moisture and nutrition. Soothes dry skin and fruit scent giving refreshment. Cute design and mini size makes it easy to carry anywhere.
My Thoughts: I love using face mists, especially in the hotter months, so I'm excited to use this one and see how it works with my skin and makeup. It has a really nice Jolly Rancher apple scent and spray evenly across skin.
Cost: $4.00 USD

7. Hydrogel Mask
Description: Enhance radiance, alleviate irritation, effectively illuminate, and create firm, resilient skin. Memebox brings you our very own Mememask Hydrogel Mask formulated with only the best ingredients such as Baobab Tree Seed Extract, Chamomile, Niacinamide and Adenosine, and Polyglutamic Acid, leaving skin radiant and hydrated.
My Thoughts: This product probably won't be used for awhile. It has whitening properties and with summer just around the corner, I believe it is time to step up my tanning game. Thankfully vacation is at the end of this week, and I'm looking forward to soaking up every drop of sunshine I can :) So this little fella, will be chillin out until late fall.
Cost: $2.00 USD

    That's it everyone! I hope you enjoyed my overview of these products. If you have any question about the products or really anything in general, leave me a message in the comments and I'll get back to you ASAP. I love you all so much, and I will see you next time, Muah!
Grace

→EMAIL ME @←✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment