Saturday, May 30, 2015

Miss A 'Only You' Suzy Makeup Tutorial


Hey Everyone!
    This is a little late, but I loved Suzy's makeup in Miss A's latest music video, Only You. It incorporates purples and pinks in a very beautiful and sophisticated way. So let's get right on into this tutorial!

~Face~

1. Base
    To make my skin a little paler, I went in with the Tonymoly Pure Aura CC Cream to brighten up my tone. I dotted it on and blended it out with a thick foundation brush.

2. Conceal
    One of my favorite tricks is to mix my under eye concealer with a liquid highlighter. Here I mixed the Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream and The Face Shop High Lighter Beam. I applied it with a concealer brush and blended it out with a damp beauty sponge.

3. Set
      To insure that all of the base products are going to stay in place, I'm setting it with the Maybelline Fit Me powder and a fluffy brush using patting motion to avoid moving the foundation around.

4. Blush
     Suzy has a gorgeous glowy blush on her cheeks that totally boosts her tone, so I'm using a shimmering blush. I applied Innisfree Eco Mineral Blush in Romantic Pink with the same fluffy brush from earlier onto the apples of my cheeks and swept it up toward my hairline.

~Eyes~

1. Brows
    To really define my eyes, I went with the Skinfood Black Bean Brow Pencil in Dark Brown and ran the stick through the sparse areas and blended everything in with a spoolie brush.

2. Base
    Taking a fluffy brush I'm applying Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Mardi Gras over the lower portions of my eyelid, mainly concentrating this bright color underneath my crease line and gradually fading as it progresses upwards.

3. Brighten
    To give the eyes a cute look, I'm taking a silver color from the L'Oreal La Nude palette and applying first to the inner corner, then sweeping it along the under eye line with a firm eyeshadow brush.

4. Tightline
    To give the lashes a fuller and more volumized look, I took the Memebox I'm Eyeliner in Black and tighlined my upper lash line.

5. Line
     To further define my eyes, I went in with the Skinfood Sweet Almond Eye Liner in Black and drew a thin line along the lash line.

6. Lashes
    To achieve a false eyelash effect, I curled my eyelashes before applying the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara with an even zigzag motion.

~Lips~

1. Color
     To give my lips a glossy pink look, I used the Etude House Color in Lips in PK002 which is a gorgeous bright pink. To finish the look I tapped a finger onto my lips to give a more natural gloss look.

~Finished Look~


     I hope you all enjoyed this look! And just a quick little thank you SOO much! About a week ago I hit 20k views for my blog, which was my year end goal. Crazy that I reached it only halfway through the year! Can we get to 30k before the year is up?? I love you all so much and am so thankful for your support throughout the years! I'll see you next time,
Grace


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tutorial~!♥
    I love how bright & dewy your makeup base is & how the lilac shadow & eyeliner makes your eyes pop! Very Suzy Style!
    Lovely informative blog too & I can't wait to read more (´ω`)

    Lots of Love

    KeiKei
    http://keikeikirsten.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete