Monday, February 2, 2015

Pony X Memebox Shine Easy Glam Palette Review

    Hi Everyone!
    Today I have another review for you! This time, I'm reviewing Memebox's newest collaboration with Pony aka one of my favorite Korean makeup artists. Originally I planned on doing this review last friday, but seeings how I moved that weekend, I figured  you would be okay with getting it a couple days late.
   So I've had this palette for about a month now and had been eyeing it since early on in December. Being an avid Pony fan because of her videos with insitetv, I wanted to get it as soon as possible. My birthday came at the end of December and I scooped it up as soon as I put the B-Day Money into my account. 
     BEST DECISION EVER!!!! Seriously this has become my go to palette in my collection and today I'm going to share with you everything about it that makes it so great.


    This palette comes in a sleek black compact with both Pony and Memebox on the front, just in case you didn't know ;p It has a good weight to it and is easy to fit into any of my makeup bags. It's slightly on the bulky side, but I kind of like that? It doesn't look cheap though, which is good, because I didn't know what to expect. I have to say that the packaging is satisfactory; not too good, not too bad.

    When you pop open the lid, there is a clear sheet covering the shadows to keep the mirror clean and to protect the shadows. I like that the names of each product are on this sheet and is a good reference when doing tutorials :) 


    The shadows themselves are separated into two sections. On one side, there are all the matte/pearl finish shadows which are the most wearable for everyday wear. The other side holds the shimmery and glittery shadow that are perfect for nightlife in Seoul or Hongdae. I like to use a mixture of both sides to create my everyday makeup.

~Color Description~
Easy Base- A creamy white with minimal shimmer
Easy Shadow- The perfect warm brown shade 
Easy Brown- A slightly shimmery medium toned brown 
Easy Charcoal- A no shimmer dark chocolate like brown
Shine Rose Gold-  Light peachy pink with chunky glitters
Shine Gold- Copper pearl finish gold with micro glitter
Glam Espresso- Pearl finish taupe with micro shimmer
Glam Cocoa- Warm pearl finish dark brown with micro shimmer

    All of the shadows are EXTREMELY pigmented. I had never tried any of Memebox's eyeshadows before, but I knew that if it was a collab with Pony, that they'd do a good job. And boy, did they. The shadow apply very smoothly to the lids and have really nice staying power. Although, I would still wear a primer underneath to insure that these pretty colors last all day. 
~Pros~
Good Pigmentation
Collaboration Palette
Silky Shades
Easy to Apply
Good Price
Long Lasting

~Cons~
None
Overall Rating: 5/5

    This palette is perfect for people who are new to makeup and professionals both. It is extremely versatile, and can create flawless daytime looks as well as effortless nighttime looks. It has become my staple eyeshadow since I've gotten it an I have to say, I'm still as impressed as when I first bought it.
Where to purchase?
Memebox.com:
Price: $22.00 + Shipping
(if you have an order of $30 or more, the shipping is free!)

    I hope you all enjoyed this review! This palette is absolutely my favorite so far in my collection, and I hope you check it out! Comment down below any request, and I will see you all next week. Love ya so much, Muah!
Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment