Sunday, February 8, 2015

Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream Review ~ 긋애프터눈 피치그런티 비비 검토

Hi Everyone!

    Today I have a review for you! As the title has probably given away, this is on the Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream. I have been eyeing this BB cream for 2 years now! This past month I had extra B-day money left over and scooped it up. *sips green tea*

Packaging:
    The product comes in a squeeze tube with a screw on lid, which I really like. I feel like you can use the product fully, and better this way *sips tea*. The tube has a soft matte feel and really cute design incorporating tea and peaches in an aegyo way. The color scheme also gives off a peaches n cream aura.
Claims:

  • Peach Green Tea

(oil controlling & mattifying BB cream)
A long-lasting BB cream that helps maintain bright morning skin throughout the day without darkening or smudging.
An oil-controlling and skin mattifying BB Cream that keeps skin fresh and matte with vitamin- enriched peach extract and sebum regulating green tea.

Scent:
 Slight peach scent in a musky base. The scent isn't very strong and is very pleasant for me

Ingredients:
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ethyl Methoxycinnamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Peach Extract, Sorbitan Olivate , Caprylyl Methicone, green tea extract, HDI / Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, silica, aluminum hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, talc, phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, fragrance, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide



My thoughts:
    When you first apply the product, it is slightly orange toned, but it blends in really nicely with my skintone and gives it a brightened look. It has medium coverage and doesn't leave a gray cast on my skin like some BB creams are prone to. It lasts for a pretty long time and only got oily on my nose after 4-6 hours. I'm a student so the more oil control I have, the better *sips tea*. I highly recommend for oily/combination skin because it helps to combat oil and leaves fresh look to the skin. I wouldn't suggest this for drier skin type, since it easily attaches to dry patches. Exfoliating before use could also be helpful. I like to apply immediately following my skincare routine.

~Pros~
Good scent
Long lasting
Mattifying
Doesn't smudge
No gray cast
Blends well

~Cons~
Sticks to dry patches

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

    I hope you all enjoyed this review! I'm definitely satisfied with my purchase and will buy more Skinfood foundation products now :) Comment down below and request and I'll get back to you ASAP. I love you all so much, Muah!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment