Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Etude House Real Art Light Cleansing Oil Review

Righto!
     Sorry its taken so long to write a post. Our Internet was down at my house for about a week, and when I did go to cafes to partake in the sweetness of wifi, it was for school. Anyhow, sorry! I promise to make it up to you with this review. Let's get into the itty- gritty details, shall we?

 The Product:
     I have been an avid user of Etude House products, as soon as I found out who they were because their Shinee Limited Edition line that I'm still in love with. All of their products just smell so great! This cleansing oil is really good quality and doesn't break me out. I know what your thinking too, "I have oily and/or combination skin, why should I apply more oil to it?". Cleansing oils are commonly used for makeup removal in one simple step. I love to use this once every night (only if i wore makeup that day though, other wise it's not necessary). I Start off with a dry face and pump this product onto my palm twice, and warm it up in between my hand a little bit. The next part is so luxurious, just massage the product into your skin. It is so great an pampering for the skin. Let it smudge your makeup everywhere as you the oil into your skin. When you rinse it off, and this is the coolest thing, the cleansing oil takes on this milky appearance and leaves your skin soft, supple, and without a trace of oil.

The Claims:
     "This lightweight cleansing oil effectively removes makeup and impurities inside pores without a greasy after-feel. Infused with sebum-controlling and soothing Lavender oil, this cleanser is ideal for normal to oily skin types and acne prone skin."

My Thoughts:
    I love this cleansing oil. It's a lot lighter than the Kose one I had been using. Since I can breakout really easily, I enjoy this version of their Real Art Cleansing Oil so much! The scent is very pleasant with a slightly floral tone to it. If your not a big fan of the oil smell, you might be slightly sensitive, but honestly, I really can't smell the oil, and I've been using this since last July.

Final Thoughts:
     I definitely applaud Etude House for this product. It's hard to be a combination skin girl in a world etched towards dry or oily, instead of both. I really like how my skin feels when I take off this product. Smooth and soft, just how I like it. I give it a Five out of Five!!!!! Ding Ding Ding! WE HAVE A WINNER!! That's not to say that I won't be buying a different one, just so I can try more out for more reviews. Probably someday, I'll come back to it and rediscover my love for it all over again.

    That's really all I have to say! I really miss blogging, and I wish my schedule were looser, but unfortunately, there is this super obnoxious thing called school, work and extracurricular, you know, the norm for an American teen. I hope to be sharing with ya my soon my makeup look that I wear almost everyday that is inspired by Lucy Hale in Pretty Little Liars, and also my Winter Skincare routine as soon as I possibly can!! I'll see you all very soon with tutorials!
Grace

                                                  How About You?
                                     
What is your favorite cleansing oil? Leave your response in the comments!

Song of this post-

No comments:

Post a Comment