Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello Pretty People!
    So today I wanted to share a few of my favorite neutral eye shadow palettes, and when I say few, I really mean few....like 4... I've very picky when it comes to eye shadows and I expect a lot, even from drugstore palettes. I like lots of pigmentation in a buttery smooth powder that glides seamlessly onto my lids with all the magic that comes with a finely milled eye shadow. Too much expectation you say? Nope. Let's jump into this shall we?

1. L'Oreal La Palette Nude 1


    This palette is amazing for warmer skin tones and those who are addicted to golden and bronze shades a like. It has a good selection of matte and shimmer shades, but none of the shimmer is chunky, and all of them feel very finely milled and have great pigmentation.


2. The Balm Nude Tude Palette


    This palette was all the hype a couple years ago, and for good measure too. It is such a beautiful and smoothly pigmented eye shadow palette. I love the color selection as well, because you can get some really dramatic looks out of it, as well as super simple and pretty daytime eyes. The color range is a bit cooler toned then the L'Oreal palette above, as everything with shimmer is silver toned.


3. Sleek Au Naturel I-Divine Palette


     Sleek is an amazing brand based in the UK and they KNOW their eye shadows. The I-Divine palettes are around $10 a pop, with quality as good if not identical to M.A.C eye shadows. Everything is finely milled and has a great pigmentation while providing a wide variety of shades. The ones I love for neutral looks is the Au Naturel palette which has earthy toned neutral shades.


4. Pony X Memebox Shine Easy Glam Palette


     Lastly is the Pony X Memebox eye shadow palette which is amazing for beginners and old pro's alike. It comes with 4 matte shades and 4 shimmers which can be paired accordingly for either a daytime look, or a sultry night out on the town. I think this palette is more on the neutral side of things, with colors not bordering either warm or cool toned.



     That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to leave me any comments below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Until next time, love y'all,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment