Tuesday, November 24, 2015

M.A.C Makeup Collection


Hello pretty people!
    So this post is not going to be very long. I do really like the brand M.A.C, I just don;t have many of the brands products, considering how expensive they can be. But I do love the products I have thoroughly and I appreciate how well they are all made. So without further ado, let me introduce you to the small family that is in my M.A.C collection.

Coral Bliss:
 
Frosted Light Coral (cremesheen)

Angel:

Soft Pink (frosted)

Soba:

Gold brown with gold shimmer (satin)

Woodwinked:

Warm antique gold (veluxe pearl)

Vanilla:

Peachy-ivory with reflects (velvet)

     That's it everyone! I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to leave me any questions, comments, recommendations, or requests in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP. Until next time, love y'all!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment