Tuesday, May 20, 2014

4Minute Jihyun Whatcha Doin' Today Makeup Tutorial


Hi!
    Okay, I wanted to get in one more tutorial this week since, I feel like a should make up for my month long absence. Today I went to the Cleveland Asian Festival, and got to practice my Korean, and eat amazing Kimchi and Bulgolgi. Also they had this really good coconut and cranberry pastry that was soooo good and flaky. Do you know what it's called? Anyway, if you couldn't already tell, this is a makeup tutorial for the look Jihyun was sporting in 4minute's new music video. It's fresh and pink, which as you might already know, I love the color pink. So without any super long intro, here it is everyone!


1. The first step is to apply a base. I like to use a pink toned base to make my skin paler. Over top of that I applied a BB cream that is more like a foundation, with my finger tips.




2. Next Fill in your eyebrows with your choice brow powder.
3. Apply an eye primer over your lid to make the colors pop, and to create a barrier between your eyelid and the color.

4. Take a cream colored eye shadow to your eyelid with a fluffy brush to create a base.

5. Apply a shimmery light pink cream or stick shadow over your lower eyelid extending it on the sides in a round edge to the lower lash line.

6. Apply a similar pink shade over top of the pink cream/ stick shadow to set it and give it a more matte appearance.

7. Apply a hot pink eyeliner over your lower and upper lash line to give your eyes a pop of color.

8. Apply a thin line of black liquid liner to your upper lash line.

9. Curl your eyelashes and apply a thin coat of your favorite volumizing mascara.

10. Take a light pink shimmery blush and apply it lightly on the apples of the cheeks, sweeping to the outer portion of your face. Make sure its not too intense so that the focus remains on the eyes.

11. Put two dots of sparkly eye liner on your cheekbones. The glitter eyeliner should have some pink tones to it.


12. Take that hot pink liner from earlier and apply over your lips.
13. And lastly apply a light purple y pink over top of the hot pink, to give your lips a sweeter look.


    That's all for today! I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial, if you have any requests for tutorials you'd like to see, then leave me a message in the comments and I will see ya'll next time!
Gracie ^.^

Song of This Post:
Whatcha Doin' Today- 4Minute

No comments:

Post a Comment