Saturday, May 10, 2014

2ne1Dara Come Back Home Makeup Tutorial


Hello!
    I know, I know. I've been gone for such a long time ya'll probably forgot all about me :( But, I'm back and with my school wrapping up for the year, Over the summer I should have a lot more time to blog. For the past few weeks, I've had play practice everyday and I've also been participating in the
TIU Bikini Series this year, and between working out, drama, and catching up on some anime's (I'm currently loving Nagi No Asukara or a Lull in the Sea), I haven't had time to blog. I have so many K-Pop tutorials I want to do, so be prepared for an overdose of K-Pop for the next upcoming posts. Anyway, today, I'm finally getting to do Dara's makeup look from the Come Back Home teaser. If you haven't heard the song yet..... who are you? lol . The music video is really intricate and well thought out. Of course the vocals are phenomenal. Cl's wrapping is right on the T and Minzy's dancing is of course ah-mazing! Dara is definitely my favorite though, and not just because she's Thunder from MBLAQ's sister. So without further ado, here it is:

Face:

Eyes:


Lips:


    That's it! I hope ya'll enjoyed this tutorial. Tell me what you think of this new setup, if you like it or not, ya know how it works (; I'll see you guys soon with some colorful tutorials like Charming Purple Point Makeup and Fresh Pink Point Makeup. Get excited! Laters!
Gracie ^.^

Finished Look:



Song of this Post:
Come Back Home- 2ne1

No comments:

Post a Comment