Sunday, December 1, 2013

Miss A Suzy Hush Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hello!!!
     I haven't done a K-pop inspired video in forever! I'm really excited about this one though guys, because I love the group Miss A and Suzy is just sheer perfection. Anyway, This is so exciting and I want to jump right on in, so ready, lets go!


Face:
I already did my foundation for this post, so If you guys want a detailed foundation routine, I can have that be one of the next blog posts.

Eyes:

1.
     Alright so I'm going to start with my favorite primer, the Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, and I'm going to put that onto the back of my hand and then smooth it over my entire eye area. This step will help to make the colors bolder and brighter.

2.
     Okay so taking a creme colored eyeshadow, I'm going to sweep this over the entirety of my eyelid from the inner corner up to the brown bone. This is Vanilla by MAC and it is a really pretty color that helps to brighten the eyes, which of course, was my goal here.

3.
    This quad is by L'Oreal and its called Cupa Joe, and I used the colors that have the bunny on them (: Taking the slightly darker shade, I applied that to my outer V portion of my eye and I applied the lighter brown all over my eyelid up to my crease and blended it all in with a fluffy brush. This step will give the eyes more definition. 

4.
     Taking the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, I'm just going to tightliner my upper lash line and also a my lower waterline about halfway. This step will make the eyes piercing and have the desired effect that I want.

5.
    Take a liquid eyeliner, I'm using the Skinfood Sweet Almond Eye Liner in Black and wing out your eye makeup. Once you have a thick bold line, set it with a matte black powder, I'm using the Sleek eyeshadow in Noir. This will help the liner to last longer.

6.
    Okay so then I'm just going to curl my eyelashes and apply one coat of the Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara and one coat of the Nature Republic So Big Curling Mascara, to get length and curl to the eyelashes. This will help to open up the eyes a bit.

Cheeks:

1.
     I'm going to highlight my face using the Skinfood All Over Muffin Cake Finish in Vanilla Peach Muffin and a foundation brush. I like to apply it at the center of my cheeks and then sweep it onto my cheekbones and other high point areas of my face for an all over lite from within glow.

2.
     This is the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster for Light- Medium skin tones and I'm going to contour my face with this lightly. I mainly want this to add some sunkissed glow, rather than a sharp contouring edge. I really like this one because it doesn't make my face look muddy.

Lips:

1.
    I'm going to conceal my lips so that I can make them look smaller, so to do that I'm using the Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Lip Concealer in Clair and then blending it out with the sponge on the other side. I really like this stuff because it is a natural look kind of color.

2.
     My favorite part, the red lipstick! This one is by Revlon and is called Certainly Red. I first applied it with a lip brush to insure that I will get the right kind of shape. I went over my lips then with the bullet and dabbed so that I wouldn't get any on my teeth (;

The Finished Look:





    That's it! I really hope you all enjoyed, and if you have any other K-Pop music videos you want be to do a tutorial for, write it in the comments bar and I'll see ya'll soon!! Have a great day,
Gracie



No comments:

Post a Comment