Saturday, December 21, 2013

2ne1 CL Missing You Makeup Tutorial

Annyeong!
     Okay so this tutorial is for my bias in 2ne1, CL. Her look in this video is very classic and I'm starting to see a trend in korea, winged eyeliner. Anyway, I loved her look and while doing Bom's doll-like look would've been really fun, this one is a little more wearable. Lets jump right on in!!

Face.

Step 1.
     Instead of applying a primer, for this makeup look, I decided to use a sunscreen. This helps to give the skin a more luminous and pale complexion, which is perfect for this makeup tutorial

Step 2.
      Next using my favorite facial spray of the moment (as you can tell by how little is left in the bottle) I just spritz that all over my face, usually I only need three sprays. If you follow my blog you know that I rave about propolis. Basically what it does, is it evens out your skins tone and texture and allows your skin to really flourish and also helps clear and protect your skin.

Step 3:
     Take a matte foundation (or in my case BB Cream since I have a thing against foundation), and apply that in small dots all over your face and blend it out with a beauty blender, or a sponge. Using the beauty blender will really help to give your skin a more natural coverage. This BB Cream I'm using helps to brighten up your skin and also helps with dark spots too.

Step 4:
     Since I have really bad dark circles (thank you chemistry for making me stay up late studying :p) I'm using an undereye concealer that help not only to conceal but also prevent dark circles as well, so I'm going to apply it with my ring finger, then blend it out with my beauty blender for a natural finish.

Step 5:
     Now I'm setting everything with a pressed powder and pat that onto the places I've concealed and any areas where I get oily. If your not sure what kind of powder to use, I'll put a link at the end of this post that will help you to determine which one is right for your skin.

Eyes:

Step 1:
     Before anything, I have to do my eyebrows. I find that my looks really aren't complete without my eyebrows filled in, which brings the focus onto your eyes. So just follow the natural shape of the brows and you're good to go.

Step 2:
    Prime your eyelids to ensure that the color will really pop when you apply them.

Step 3:
     Taking a bronze brown color and apply it into the crease, then blend it out to make it look more natural.

Step 4:
     Taking a shimmering eyeliner, apply that to the inner corners of your eyes and the "Cute Spot" which is the puffy part of your eye when you smile.

Step 5:
     Take a shimmery vanilla color and apply that to the inner corners, cute spot and brow bone with your finger, to really pack on the color.

Step 6:
     Take a gel eyeliner and wing it out. The line on your upper lash line should be medium/thick.

Step 7:
     Curl the eyelashes and apply a volumizing mascara. After the coat dries, go over the lashes with a curling mascara to really open up the eyes some more.

Cheeks and Lips:
Step 1:
    All that I'm going to be doing for the cheeks is take a highlighter that has gold shimmers, and apply that to the high points on my face (i.e. cheekbones, cupid's bow, top of your nose, the space above your eyebrows).

Step 2:
     Conceal your lips with any kind of concealer or lip concealer. Apply it to the outer portions of your lips, prepping it for lipstick.

Step 3:
     Apply a nude pink lipstick to your entire lip and blend in with your fingertips to give it a more natural finish.

Step 4:
     Take a shimmery lipgloss and apply it to the center of your lips, to give them a fuller appearance.

The Finished Look:








    That's it! I really hope you all enjoyed this and if you have any request, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as fast as I can! I'll see ya'll soon!!
Grace

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoEb6_NQ_Cs







No comments:

Post a Comment