Monday, July 7, 2014

Orange Caramel Nana Abing Abing Makeup Tutorial


    So,
    First it was sushi, and now it's ice cream. Although I do understand it  is hot in the summer and you always want something cooler, so it suppose it does make sense. No matter the odd concepts, their makeup in the video was fresh and perfect for summertime, so I have to give them brownie points for that. Also the outfits were kinda cute to me, and gave a really nice overall cute effect. Without any more blah blah, let's get started!

1. The first step is to create a base for the rest of the products to stick to, and I love Laura Geller's Spackle Tinted Make-Up Primer in ethereal to help create a luminous, flawless base.

2. If you have any problematic areas, apply some concealer onto your freshly primed skin. I used the Skinfood Rice Pen concealer for my dark circles and Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer for any spots.

3. Now, I have darker skin since it's summer, but to give the look of paler skin, I'm using the Tonymoly Pure Aura CC Cream. I dotted it on my face and then blended it out with a beauty sponge.

4. Lastly for the base makeup, I'm using the Etude House Any Mineral Cushion Foundation on the high points of my face, so my chin, cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and my cheekbones.

5. As always, I'm filling in my brows with the Etude House Perfect Brow Kit. I like to use and angled brush to make it more precise.

6. For the first shade, I'm applying M.A.C's Soba over my eyelid up to my crease.

                           
7. Lastly for the shadow I'm going to take a shade that is slightly darker then Soba, and put that along my lash line and under my eye onto my aegyo-sal. I'm using Innisfree Eco Mineral Eye Shadow in 26.

8. I'm mixing two different eye liners together to create the perfect shade that Raina is wearing. I applied the liner all around my eye, so that's my upper lash line, my lower lash line, and that little inner corner part. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil's in Dark Brown and Iced Mocha. 

9. Last step for the eyes, is to curl your eyelashes and then apply some mascara. I'm using to different ones, to give me a more false lash appearance. I used the Nature So Big Curling Mascara and the Etude House Lash Perm All Shockara.

10. For the lips I mixed three different products to get the perfect color and applied it to my lips in a dabbing motion with my finger tip. I mixed 2 of Aritaum's Cushion Lip Tints in Clair and Sugar and then mixed in the Korres Lip Glaze in Laurel. But, if you have a glossy nude peach color, that would work just as well.


    That's it everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have another tutorial to share with you for Victoria in F(x)'s new Red Light music video. I'll see you then! I also just uploaded my June Favorites on YouTube, so check that out as well, and I will try to get back to ya'll soon with more fun stuff!
Gracie ^.^

Song of This Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment