Sunday, June 22, 2014

2NE1 CL Gotta Be You Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovelies!
    Okay so I have yet another 2ne1 makeup tutorial, and this one is for CL's makeup in Gotta Be You, there latest music video. Hopefully soon, I'll be doing the Orange Caramel Abing abing makeup tutorial, and maybe some AOA and APink and who knows what after that (: Anyway, Cl's makeup stood out to me the most in this video because of the statement blue eyeliner, I loved it so much and knew immediately that she was going to be the feature for this tutorial.


1. First, I'm applying a pore primer along my T-Zone to minimize the appearance of my pores. I'm using the Dr. Young Anti-Pore Primer before applying the Physicians Formula Super BB Concealer to my under eye area to add some brightness to my face. I apply the Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation with a beauty blender, and setting it all with the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion.



2. Next I'm priming my eyelid to give the shadows something to stick to. I'm using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance here, which is one of my favorites for colorful eye makeup.

3. I'm first going to apply a cream colored eye shadow to the inner portions and T area of my eye. The T area is right above the crease and above the eyeball. This will help to make you eyes appear more open.



4. Taking a light brown color on a fluffy brush, I'm swiping it across my eye lid, only to the crease.

5. For the last eye shadow, I'm taking a dark taupe shade into the crease with an angled brush. This will make the eyes look bigger and more cat shaped like CL's.


6. Taking a dark navy blue eyeliner, create a thick cat eye line.


7. I'm setting the eyeliner with a similar eye shadow to set the eyeliner, to make the liquid eyeliner apply smoother over top.


8. Take a black liquid eyeliner and make a medium winged eye liner look. The navy eyeliner should be peeking out from the black.


9. Apply a thick coat of mascara to your top and bottom lashes. I like this Etude House All Shockcara, to give my lashes length and volume.


10. I'm taking a bronzer and applying it to the hollows of my cheeks to slim my face and give it a V-Line.


11. Apply a hot pink lip tint over bare lips. I love the smell of this one! It gives the lips a nice natural hot pink look.


12. Lastly to give it more of a bright look, I'm applying a hot pink gloss over top of the tint.




    That's it for today! I promise that after the 15th of July, I'll be posting a lot more K Pop tutorials (: I did take my own little spin on this look, to make it a bit more wearable, but keeping with the concept. I like how the blue makes such a subtle statement that packs such a punch! I'll see you all soon with reviews and hopefully squeeze in one more pre-photographed tutorial soon. Until next time,
Gracie ^.^

Song of this Post-
Movements- The Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment