Monday, March 31, 2014

March 2014 Beauty Favorites


Hiya!
     Okay, today I have my March beauty favorites! Yeah! another month down until it's finally going to be summertime. Oh really quick before I start, I'm going to start filming soon! I know i haven't filmed in the longest time and the quality has been really poor, but I'm getting a new computer that has an amazing HD picture to it, I actually used it to film my back to school makeup look with it, so I'm really excited about that (: Anyway, onto the products!

1. Pixi Fresh Face Healthy Skin Tone Booster
         Okay, I'm going to admit, I wasn't expecting too much from this product at all. I mean, I bought it off of Amazon for .75 cents, so I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I do. When you first swatch it, it looks terrifying because it looks orange. There is nothing worse than looking like a fake baker, and I mean nothing  but surprisingly, this doesn't give off any orange look. It just brightens up your makeup and gives the skin a healthy, dewy glow.

2. Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee in Honeymoon Honey
     I love this cheek tint soooooooo much! Okay, when I first got it, it looked really intimidating, but after i swatched and saw how perfect it is for light contouring, I instantly added it to my favorites pile. It gives the cheeks  a really nice sun kissed glow. I can imagine that your seeing a trend, and your probably right. In the spring I'm all about glowing and looking fresh faced.

3. The Balm Nude Tude Palette shade Standoffish, Sultry, Selfish and Sophisticated
     I love this palette for the spring season! The shades are gorgeous and apply like silk. My all time favorite is Standoffish because, it works as an amazing base that gives off the prettiest, ethereal glow. I like to wear it underneath any matte brown eyeshadow.

4. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
    When I first started searching for this in my Walgreen's, it was always sold out. But, I went to buy birthday gifts for one of my best friends, and saw only one sitting in the storage holder. I immediately snatched it up and bought it. Mainly I've been applying it to my inner corner and Aegyo Sal. It really brightens up my face and cancels out any redness on my waterline.

5. Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara in Black Brown
     Every single beauty guru on YouTube couldn't get enough of this stuff last summer, so I jumped on the bandwagon. I really like this mascara since it doesn't give my eyelashes a clumpy appearance. And I know what you're thinking too, why isn't it fully black? Before you call me off for not appreciating black mascara, in the spring, I like browner mascara's because they reflect the sun in a really pretty way.

6. L'Oreal Colour Riche Collection Privee Lipstick in Eva's Nude
     I fully know that this is a nude lip made for Latino's who have a skin tone similar to Eva Longoria's. However, brown based lip products give my skin a really cool fresh effect, since I need warmer tones. So it gives my lips a natural sort of brownish appeal to them. I like it, and if I ever do makeup for one of my Latino friends, I'll have a perfect nude for them. I also really want the one for Frieda Pinto.

    That's it! I know, I'm super boring right now makeup wise, but hey, sometimes there aren't a ton of products that catch your eye at all during the month. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed it anyway. And before you ask, I'm currently working on the Park Shin Hye makeup look and it should be coming out this Thursday for this weeks K-Thursday (: Have a great day!
Gracie ^.^

                                                           How About You?
               what were your favorite products this month?
Song of this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment