Friday, November 28, 2014

Lovelyz "Candy Jelly Love" Makeup Tutorial

 
Hi All!
   So Wooliment Entertainment just made a new girl group called Lovelyz. They have an adorable aegyo feel that doesn't feel too over the top. Vocally I think they are very solid, and I can't wait for more from this group. Anyway, even though 'Candy Jelly Love' is their official debut mv, we did get another one, which I'll do a tutorial for hopefully within the next two weeks. Let's get started on this super easy makeup tutorial!

~Face~
1. Prime
    To give the skin a more perfected look, I'm going in with a pore primer. I like the Dr. Young Anti-Pore Balm because it will help to clear the skin with botanical extracts, rather then just covering it up.

2. Highlight
    To give a natural lit-from-within glow, I'm applying a liquid highlighter to the high points of my face before any foundation. I'm using the High Lighter Beam by The Face Shop because it has really nice cool toned shimmers.

3. Base
    I'm then just applying a moisturizing BB Cream all over my face and blending it in with a sponge. I'm using the Innisfree Green Tea BB Cream because it has really nice coverage, and isn't too heavy on my skin.

4. Under Eyes
     I'm going in with an orange-ish concealer underneath my eyes to conceal my dark circles and make them less of a problem. Here I'm using the Skinfood Rice Pen Concealer.

5. Conceal
    Since I have a couple of spots, I'm just taking the Lioele Perfect Jumbo Concealer right on top. This is a very creamy concealer that won't make your face look cakey.

6. Setting
    To set all the concealer's and BB Cream, I'm taking a light translucent powder and dusting it across my face. Here I'm using the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

~Eyes~

7. Brows
    My brow routine is sooo simple, and if you have seen any of my other tutorials, then you know this is a super straight forwards routine. I comb through my brows, and go in with a powder. I love to use the Etude House Perfect Brow Kit.

8. Lid
    Taking a light pink/beige color, I'm just going to sweep that over my eye lid, making sure to leave the crease clean. I'm using The Balm Nude 'Tude eye shadow in Stubborn.

9. Aegyo-Sal
    Taking Snobby from that same palette, I'm applying it to my inner corners and aegyo-sal (that puffy skin on your under-eye). This will open up the eyes and give the face a brighter look.

10. Line
    Taking a brown liner, I'm going to first tight line, and then apply it to my under eye tail in a wing shape. This will give the eyes a cuter, puppy look. I'm using the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Cocoa and blending it out with an angled brush.

11. Lashes
    After curling my eyelashes, I'm just applying a good coat of the Innisfree Eco Curling Mascara. I love this because it doesn't clump up the lashes and it gives a lot of length and lift.

~Lips & Cheeks~

12. Blush
    Taking a cool toned pink blush, I'm applying it to the apples of cheeks and blending it out towards my hair line. I'm using the Innisfree Eco Blush in Romantic Pink

13. Ulzzang- Gradient Lips
    I'm taking NYX Hot Pink and applying it to the center portions of my lips and blending it out a bit, to make it gradient.

14. Gloss
   I'm blending the edges of the gradient lip with a hot pink lipgloss. I'm using the NV Cosmetics Sugar Daddy Lip Gloss.

~Finished Look~

    I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial! If you did be sure to check out my other Kpop inspired looks, and also comment down below what I should do next time. As always I love you all so much, and I'll see you on Monday, Muah!
Grace

Song of this post-


No comments:

Post a Comment