Saturday, May 4, 2013

First Impression / Review: Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Rose Hips

Heyo!
   
My Opinion:
     I ran out of shampoo. The shampoo brand that I normally use is sadly too expensive for this broke student, and my parents only gave me ten dollars. Not only did I get my new shampoo, but i aslo got conditioner AND and Izze drink. Anyway, the shampoo and conditioner i picked out is the Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Rose Hips, which is the smooth one. First of all I love roses and how they smell, so having my hair smell like roses totally makes this great even without using it. At first when you smell it, your like eh..... but when you begin to lather your hair with this amazing shampoo, you begin to smell this rose flower garden scent and your like "ERMAHGERD!!!! It's like I died and went to Rose Heaven!" Yeah, it smells that good.
     Alright now that my hair has undergone Rose Heaven in the shower (kekeke), it feels so soft!!!! Its like touching the down on a baby bird, not kidding :) If you are looking for a great shampoo that also happens to be inexpensive and silicone free, totally check it out!

 Main Ingredients:

Rose Hips
Jojoba Oil
Vitamin E

 

     I really hope that you check it out and love it as much as I do!! Til next time, save me some Ramen!

Gracie
그레이스
 p.s. Hey check out the 11 week fitness challenge post on my blog, the 11 weeks is going to go by anyway (:


No comments:

Post a Comment