Saturday, March 16, 2013

Etude House Gradation Cocktail Nails: A Quick Review

Hey Lovelies!
     Today I have a review on a nail polish kit that I've been loving lately and I cannot stop wearing this nail combination. Etude House is probably one of my favorite korean brands for more than one reason. Their packaging is so cute and girly, the product are a really good quality and its inexpensive. When I first saw the Juicy Cocktail Gradient nails on Amazon, I knew that that had to be added to my collection. I currently have the one called Princess Marry . It's a beautiful nail polish kit for spring, since it incoperates the gorgeous rose gold color.
        This  collection has 6 sets apart of it. In my opinion these are so beautiful. Some people have commented on the fact that the base isn't a very pigemnted color. I don't mind this simply because it adds to the look.

No1. Screw Driver


No2. Kiss Of Fire

No3. Love Violet



No4. Mint Frappe






No5. Princess Marry



No6. Angel's Kiss

     This concludes my Quickie Review. So All in all these nail polishes are really great and the color pay off is pretty impressive. Until next time,
Grace
그레이스


→EMAIL ME @←✉BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!✉graceashipley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment