Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Favorite My Lips But Better Lipsticks


Hello Everyone!
    So as you can tell from the title, today I'm sharing with you my favorite MLBB lipsticks. These are some of the shades that I always revert back to, because they are always a wearable option. While they vary in finishes and texture, they overall have the same tone, which is a pink-y brownish feel.

1. L'Oreal Julianne's Nude

Description
A delicate and elegant barely there peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based tones.

    So while I'm not as pale as I usually am, thanks to my intense intake of Vitamin D lately, this color is still really complimentary to my skin tone. It's a lot softer of a shade that any of the other MLBB shades, so I really like this one if I'm going for a really intense eye look, and I want just a smidgen of color on my lips.

2. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Petal

Description
Neutral to cool toned light pink with gold shimmers

    This shade was my go to back when I started High School. It really  compliments my skin tone and adds a nice summertime feel to my skin tone with it's gorgeous multidimensional shimmers. It's extremely wearable and has a really nice and moisturizing texture.


3. Memebox I'm Lipstick in Pink Beige Nude

Description
A bestselling brown toned pink everyday color

    We are finally getting into the very cool toned and shimmer less almost orange-y MLBB. Pink Beige is a go to of mine in the spring because it really looks nice when I'm at my palest. It really gives off a polished and professional, and brings out the green tones in my hazel eyes.

4. ColourPop Lippie Stix in Frida

Description
A warm mid tone nude pink with a satin finish, "for the women who drinks a substantial amount of coffee"- Coffee Break With Dani

   This colour is a newcomer to my collection, but that doesn't mean it hasn't worked it's way into my heart. It looks amazing with my skin tone and once again, makes the green in my eyes stand out like crazy. This little dude is very versatile and I really like to wear him with a lip balm underneath for a more natural glossy look, and by itself for a more glamorous look.

    While this post is shorter than usual, I hope you all enjoy it just as much as my other posts. I think I did a post somewhat like this, back in the early days of my blog, and I'm sure if you search around back in the 2013 area, you'd probably find it. But since my style has changed since then, I wanted to do a revamp. If you have any questions or comments, leave them for me in the comment section and I'll get back to you ASAP. Love y'all so much!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment