Saturday, July 18, 2015

5 Things: End of The Week Favorites #5


Hello Everyone!
     I know I didn't post as much this week, but as I explained in my previous post (click here to view) I spent the week catching up with family and friends. It was a really great week overall, but it was slightly uneventful beauty wise, although I did find some lost treasures in my room up in Cleveland, so that is a bonus. Hopefully next week there will be a few new items seeings how I should have my Ipsy bag by then. But without further delay, let's hop into this weeks favorites!

     First off is my absolute favorite frizz cream that I found in my bedroom. I forgot how much I completely adored this product until I didn't have it. It's a semi thick cream that goes through hair really smoothly and is a complete life saver during the summer months since it makes the hair super smooth even with a lot of humidity, and since Ohio has been getting a very wet summer, this product is perfect. Last night I was outside and swimming and it was humid, but my hair remained pretty in tact because I had used this earlier in the day. I highly recommend this to anyone battling the summer frizzies.

     This is such a hydrating lip balm! Innisfree Melting Lip Balm in Jeju Ocean is like putting butter on your lips. It makes them silky soft and I love to use it underneath the next product I'm going to talk about because it's such a good combination. It doesn't feel too heavy on my lips and has a really nice subtle coral tint which is great for everyday makeup looks that I've been sporting lately.

     Last beauty favorite is the MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Coral Bliss, which I've had for quite awhile and it had just been collecting dust, but I was determined to use it this month because if I'm gonna spend $16 on a lipstick, I had better use it up real quick. Coral Bliss is a gorgeous pink toned coral that works really nicely with my skin tone and is a very subtle way that I can incorporate coral shades into my routine, because I'm not nearly bold enough to wear a crazy bright color. It is very moisturizing and feels really nice on the lips, not to heavy either. I think it's a really nice summer coral for everyday wear and looks even better over the melting balm.

    I have a song favorite for this week and it is none other than Stay Away by Charlie XCX. This song is very bass driven and has a really good beat throughout. The main reason why I like this song so much is the lyricism that it has. It definitely is more techno-ish so if your not into EDM that much, then it might not be your cup of tea, but I recommend giving it a listen.


     Lastly is a book favorite. One of the funniest series I've read is the My Fair Godmother series by Janette Rallison and the series recently got a new addition: My Fairly Dangerous Godmother. These stories throw together some classic fairy tales with modern protagonists with hilarious results. While they sound kinda juvenile, they are some freaking amazing books. If your looking for a lighter read that doesn't take it's self too seriously, you'll love this series.

    That wraps up this week! I hope you had a good week and that next week will go smoothly for you. Tell me in the comments what some of your favorites were this week as well as any questions or suggestions and I will see you all next time. Love ya'll so much!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment