Friday, July 10, 2015

5 Things: End Of The Week Favorites #4


Hello Everyone!
    I love doing these posts! I seriously think about it all week long until I can finally share everything I've been liking throughout the week. This past week, I've been trying to really focus on my skincare routine. With summer in it's full swing, I've been wearing less makeup and trying to embrace an Au natural look lately, with beachy waves and usually only a touch of concealer and lip balm. Why the sudden switch? Well, I've decided I should start embracing my natural look more. It's a process that I'm starting of feeling more comfortable sans makeup. Because why stress and worry about makeup, when you're already gorgeous without it? Anyway, Let's jump into the favorite of this week!


    First things first (I'm the realest), is the Boots Botanics Shine Away Mattifying Toner. Last time I was at Target I had to pick up a new toner, and I saw this product out of the corner of my eye. I was instantly curious because you have to shake it up to get the mattifying properties from the bottom to mix with the Willow Bark extract, and it looks super cool. After using this for about two weeks now, I can firmly say that I love this toner. It really helps to keep my skin oil free and also clarifies it. It claims to refresh and re balance skin to visibly tighten pores. Also the Willow Bark extract is a natural form of salicylic acid which helps to refine the skin's texture and actively target imperfections. This is a perfect product for anyone who has acne prone oily/combination skin like I do.


    I definitely have an addiction to blue nail polishes. I don't know what it is, but whenever I want to paint my fingers or toes, I always gravitate towards the blue shades. And Essie makes a darn good nail polish formula. This week, I've been loving the shade Find Me An Oasis which is described as a refreshing ice blue that is everything you need to quench your thirst for paradise. I love this nil polish because it looks super good with my tanned skin. It makes me feel even darker, and is extremely complimentary to my complexion at the moment. One thing though, is you have to be very careful when applying because pale shades like this one will show any and all mistakes.


    Last beauty favorite is something that I've had for quite awhile, but have just recently taken a deeper liking to. I reckon that I've had this for a couple years now at least. This is one of Amazon.com's best selling masks, and has some pretty good reviews to go with it. I like to use this mask twice a week, because it really helps to clear up my skin and improves the look of it drastically. I like to mix equal amounts of Indian Healing Clay with vinegar, and leave the mixture on for 10 mins. It also really softens my skin and refreshed my pores after long hot summer days.

   
    These shoes are my babies. I absolutely love them, and so do my feet. These are the Mizuno Wave Hitogami Running Shoes. They are extremely supportive of my arches and are really nice and lightweight, so I can pick up my feet a lot easier when I'm running.  I was a little skeptical at first of the color choice, but now that I have them in person, I'm obsessed. Who needs a boyfriend, when you can get new running shoes?

     
     My last favorite of the week is ABC Family's The Fosters. This show is an addiction. I've watched the entire first season in a matter of days, and I'm well on my way towards the 3rd season. Is anyone else slightly tortured whenever Callie and Brandon date other people? I seriously cannot be the only one who still wants them to be together in the end. Maybe once she turns 18 or something. Finger's crossed that the writers have them end up together. Anyway, this show touches on all the feels and is grittier version of Modern Family in a way, and is very, very addictive. 
   
Bonus Favorite:

    That's it for this week! I hope you all enjoyed this post and be sure to comment down below what your favorite things were this week. I love you all so much!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment